What's the classic / collector car scene like in taiwan?

Well, a bit OT to discuss at length, so I didn’t. You have to spend the money on a new car. Its shameful because it encourages the scrapping of servicable vehicles (which has an environmental cost) and in the process transfers the British taxpayers money to (predominantly foreign) car manufacturers via the motor trade.

Arfur Daley must have hired some slick lobyists and greased some fat palms to swing that one.[/quote]

Arfur would never stoop so low. He always knowed the value of a good used motor.

I walked by a parked datsun pickup circa 1970s today. Bright red, so I knows it’s fast, open window and keys in the ignition. Wasn’t even tempted. Not worth it.

No-where to drive it, and nowhere to dump it.

DOPE! :bravo: can you provide their address or at least major crossed streets? thanks you. I would really appreciate that :bow:[/quote]
maps.google.no/maps?hl=nn&ie=UTF … 34.63,0,5

Well, a bit OT to discuss at length, so I didn’t. You have to spend the money on a new car. Its shameful because it encourages the scrapping of servicable vehicles (which has an environmental cost) and in the process transfers the British taxpayers money to (predominantly foreign) car manufacturers via the motor trade.

Arfur Daley must have hired some slick lobyists and greased some fat palms to swing that one.[/quote]

Arfur would never stoop so low. He always knowed the value of a good used motor.

I walked by a parked datsun pickup circa 1970s today. Bright red, so I knows it’s fast, open window and keys in the ignition. Wasn’t even tempted. Not worth it.

No-where to drive it, and nowhere to dump it.[/quote]

Had a similar encounter with a Ferrari in the UK. Engine running, IIRC.

In contrast, I was tempted (but too chicken).

I’d like to think a judge would have cut me some “they were asking for it” slack.

So there are no classic car get togethers like they have back ‘home’
I have seen the odd classic car over the years. And they looked in good condition.

What about classic bikes? Is there a scene?

I have seen a few BMW bikes here. They were parked up and in great condition.