What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Hey guys,

I don’t know if you agree with me but a life without challenge and risk is not worth living.
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done or the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
A year ago, I gave $200 to a homeless person.

Here are crazy risk takers on wheels, OMG!
Amazing Motorcycle Stunts

First guy I ever engaged in a combat zone was so far away he just looked like a black silhouette, and we were taking machine gun fire from 3 different directions simultaneously. That was my risk. Most people might think, “If you’re taking fire and he’s out in the open then it’s probably him.” But really Afghanistan has been in a perpetual state of war for almost 5 decades now. People keep tending to their farms when rounds start popping off, regardless of whether they’re in the middle or not.

Not sure what taking risks or giving money to the homeless has to do with cars and motorcycles though.

In my opinion, giving away your money to a stranger is a kind of risk.
Making these motorcycle stunts is risky as being on the battlefield as you did, your life is at stake.

Risk is everywhere

I went to Quebec city over a weekend, fell in love with old Quebec. I moved there with in a month and was shocked they are 80% francophone.
Apparently only old Quebec is bilingual because of tourism.

I visited old quebec almost everyday during the 8 months i spent there. I still think Quebec city is the most charming city ever.

Decided to go back to the States and get an engineering degree starting at the age of 32, with the ultimate aim of taking the patent bar exam. Crazy, risky, no guarantee of success. Ended up with a 3.0 gpa with my engineering degree (the hardest thing I’ve ever done). Failed the patent exam the first time and then passed it on the next try (the second hardest thing I’ve ever done).

I had hundreds of note cards and would study on the bus and mrt riding around Taipei. I would also study at lunch during the week, and then head to various public libraries on the weekends and study with middle and high school kids all around me.

1 Like