Whats the secret to how Wufenpu clothing market works?

I shop there plenty of times in the past, buying 1’s and 2’s of a few items.
I am curious, how does it work if you want to buy a shipping container full of clothes at real wholesale price? Or just a fairly large amount to be shipped out of country?
Nobody there seems to be willing to discuss this?!?!

The “stores” there… seem to only really care about supplying the local shops of Taiwan.
Overall this is my plan: I’d like to get a container of clothing shipped to USA, ofcourse I dont want to spend anywhere near retail prices here… and this is suppose to be the WHOLESALE clothing market?

I was expecting them to be kissing my butt, when I asked… instead I got blank stares from the few shop workers.
So surprising, really. Do I need to show them some kind of paperwork or something? So they take me serious?
Thanks in advance.

One single shop probably doesn’t have enough to fill a huge shipping container and you probably want to select from multiple shops. And they probably don’t have experience shipping overseas. Arrange the overseas shipping yourself and have them deliver to your location of choice or have your shipper pick up from them.

If you went someplace like Guangzhou, where the entire city revolves around wholesale sales and shipping overseas, you would have no problem. Each and every shop would be experienced in packing, shipping, etc.

Most of the clothes come from China as Tango said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also you will probably need some permit and to pay some import taxes bringing in so many clothes at once.

And make sure to get Western sizes.

Ha, didn’t think of it but that is probably the most important and the most difficult in Taiwan. China would be much easier to get western sizes or even Vietnam, Bangladesh, other places where western size clothes are actually made.

You can’t just import clothes to countries in containers…there are tonnes of regulations. what many taiwanese do is just fly to Korea or China and bring suitcases back every month.