When you realize who/what you are

Those who have had realization of Soul know that God is…It is understood only when the student allows It to swallow him and digest him. When the student lets himself
surrender to It, It accepts him/her as a divine vessel to be used in all the worlds of the Universe. After death Soul works/serves as Soul does here during our short lives.

1 Like

2 Likes

Which “God” are you talking about?

1 Like

Wait…Ricky Gervais is God?!? Well, I guess it would explain a lot.

Just keep in mind that the OP is the same one who started the “Where do we come from” thread a few days ago, and has contributed nothing to it since. Not necessarily spam, but certainly content that’s taking an in-and-out missionary position with the forum.

2 Likes

He’s, like, planting the seeds of truth in fertile soil and letting them grow, man…

4 Likes

There is no way that God came from Reading. I’m just not buying that. Slough, maybe.

1 Like

Call me a heathen, but I don’t want to be swallowed and digested.

1 Like

I’m also interested in which God OP is talking about.

Thus, we are all spam.

I think that’s pretty illegal in Taiwan and many other countries. Although that won’t stop many teachers…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Humanity is awakening to its freedom.

1 Like

I like a healthy conversation on theology and the possible existence of a higher being. But I don’t know if this contributes to anything.

I just want to add that NTU hospital has a pretty good psychiatry department.

One post got a pretty good conversation going. R&S has been pretty quiet lately. We’ll see what happens

1 Like

Basically most people don’t want to believe that we are just apes, albeit advanced apes, and that when we die there is the cessation of existence, our existence, total and absolute.

No, this thought is unacceptable to most of us. Thus we cling fervently to religion. To be saved from a state of nothingness forever.

The question comes who is the true God ? Is there God ? Does he guide us through life or are we just living lives of happenstance? Where things just happen for no particular reason other than that they can?

Believing in a higher being also helps us in our failings because we can attribute those to fate. Very useful.

Are you living a life of success? No? You can blame fate and/or a higher being.

Nowadays I try to redefine success so I can go easy on myself, give myself a pass.

Some of us believe there must be a meaning to all that has transpired and perhaps is likely to transpire , a higher being must know because we sure as heck don’t have a clue.

Actually often the meaning to what has happened is that we fcuked up, we failed to be all we could be, we did not succeed, we lost out , we simply didn’t win. Luckily there is a God who helps us because God knows we need help!

Do I believe in a higher being ? Heck Yeah! Do I want to exist beyond the limit of the human body? Hell Yeah. Errrr make that Heaven Yeah .