Where are Trump's Tax returns?

Liar liar pants on fire!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-8CtvtO9k

Your dog has issues!

Your issues have issues!

Not my dog!

You’ve taken straw man – or in this case, toy – to a whole new level, Hamletintaiwan.

In this analogy, the shag pillow represents you, and the dog represents the mainstream media. :slight_smile:

Sorry, all I see is Winston Smith’ dog fucking his pillow.
Makes me wonder, does Mr. Smith sleep on it?

The dog is you, Hit, and the shag pillow is “those Commie bastards.”

You are making an offencive comparison where it does not matter if I represent either of the two items in that video.

If that’s all you have left, Mr Smith then you are just as finish as you Idol Trump in his near future.

When a smartass launches his dumbass offence, I think he/she should restrain him/herself from explaining it to me.

Anyhow, I think you are both, the dog and the pillow.

You literally can…

You’re so busy shagging the pillow you can’t even hear me when I say that Trump is indeed a deranged clown, America’s worst president. That doesn’t trump the need for evidence though when making assertions. Going full auto Wonderland because a clown is in the White House just makes a bad situation worse.

We will not/never see any evidence, unless they decided to take him down.
I never claimed anything else.

They can’t take him down unless the evidence is ass tight and/or his approval ratings are near zero.

He might be just controlled behind the curtain till the 4 years are over.

Still, I keep reminding you guys, that this guy smells worse than that pillow above.

Time to give the pillow a rest then and find a real girlfriend.

I am married!

I’ll show my wife the video and ask her what she thinks.

Maybe it will help rekindle the romance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you marching?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OXnhcBtrKM

I say either pass a law requiring presidential candidates to release their tax returns, or STFU…this is getting really boring.

And while you’re at it, pass a law requiring the candidates to hand over their long form birth certificates! :smiley:

My emphasis was actually on the STFU part, but either way… Personally I think we should get rid of the natural-born citizen rule. That way the Governator can run for Presidentor!