Where can I buy a smoked ham hock, and what's it called in Chinese?

I’ve got a few recipes - mainly soups - that need a smoked ham hock. Where can I buy one of those in Taipei, and what are they called in Chinese?

I saw what I think were ham hocks in Jason’s yesterday (in the freezers), but they were labelled 蒸 (steamed) - is that what Chinese uses for “smoked”, or is it good enough? Pork knuckle seems to be the same thing, so can I just get one of those instead? Plus I’m unsure about the “smoked” thing: are they basically smoked by definition, or do I need to find one that’s labelled as already smoked?

Thanks in advance.

煙燻豬腳

Steamed wouldn’t provide the same flavor as smoked, which would be most of the point I guess.

Nosing around a bit I see Taixun has some smoked products, maybe those would work if the more international suppliers like P&P aren’t an option.

http://www.tham.com.tw/shop_category.php?cat=10

Thanks. I’ll have a look for those.

I agree that steamed, taken literally, isn’t going to be the same as smoked - but I’m not sure what the Chinese would be. Maybe it’s like how toasted, and barbecued, and roasted, and baked are all sometimes 烤; perhaps the same thing happens with 蒸.

There were a bunch of things labeled “pork knuckle” at Jason’s as well, but I don’t know how to ask accurately if they’re smoked or not. Or if I can operate on the assumption that that cut of meat is always smoked.

I would ask “這個燻過的嗎, 一定要燻過的”