Where to buy a kitchen sink in Taipei?

Hi all, I’m in Taipei for another two weeks until I return in summer and I’d like to replace my mother in laws kitchen sink which is broken. I’ve checked out B&Q but they’re all fancy designer ones. Does anyone know where I can get a simple stainless sink? My wife says people don’t normally do advanced DIY here so she doesn’t know where to look.

when you cross dingxi bridge - there are dozen of shops with stainless sink ( both sides of the road) = new and second hand
25.022609, 121.516912 check on google map

That’s brilliant. Just what I need. Thanks!

Didn’t realize there was a B&Q here, thought it was called Hola.

My wife said it was called B&Q about ten years ago when she lived here, but it all looks the same with the square orange logo and orange aprons etc… :slight_smile: The funny thing is I went to buy some stuff and only speak about ten words of Chinese. I didn’t realise I had to have a membership card, as you don’t in UK DIY stores. There were some fun hand gestures between me and the cashier, until the customer next to me kindly let me use her card. :smiley:

you don’t have to have a membership card. It’s just some sort of discount or points scheme.

Hola is a different store (houseware) in the same building, but I suspect owned by the same company.