Which tea from 711 is actually real?

So I’m wondering which tea from 711 is actually just tea. Not chemicals that makes it tastes like tea.

From 7-11 I usually get one of these you can see on the bottom-left

I get the sugar free, green tea (no other flavour), it tastes a bit bitter but I guess it is just natural tea with no chemical in it.

Really? Do they have 香科?

Just check the fine print.

right, but there’s like 50 kinds and I don’t want to stand there and check every single one. Was wondering if anyone found one thats natural without 香科

I am not sure Andrew, it is just written Green Tea on it, never paid attention to the chinese characters.

I mean the one I am talking about, from the taste I can pretty much tell it is natural but of course I cant be 100% sure

I think they are meant to taste like natural green tea with the chemicals haha. I know they mostly do have actually tea in it, but 香科 is a bit ambiguous. What artificial flavoring is it? And knowing Taiwan, although maybe not as bad as china, it might be some really bad shit.

Also, if they claim it’s natural flavor… there are different definitions of natural. :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Very true, maybe there’s cocaine in it to get me going?

I usually get 御茶園日式綠茶, unsweetened, and I see the only listed ingredients are water, green tea, and “natural extract tea” which in Chinese seems to mean something like “natural cold condensed green tea”

1 Like

Does 7 carry Ito-En? That’s the best bottled tea IMO.

Family Mart brings in a wider selection of quality bottled green tea from Japan. I am especially fond of Kirin’s “Namacha” (生茶), available in a striking green container. It’s not the cheapest product in the fridge, but it might well be the best.

Guy

1 Like

Go to Family Mart and buy I MEI’s Oolong green tea, the sugarless kind:

It’s the best tea out there period. Also, the shelf life is like less than 7 days, so you know it’s frigging fresh.

2 Likes