White Collar Boxing

White Collar Boxing at O3 Fitness is BACK! If you’d like to get in the best shape of your life, give us a call at (02) 2703-2324 to attend our registration and information session on Wednesday, February the 15th at 7:00 pm.

The course, which starts on the Monday, February the 20th, includes 48 hours of intensive, professional training three times a week, supplemented by individual training according to a specialized program to be done on the days in-between. Class times are Mondays and Thursdays from 7:00 to 8:30 pm, and Saturdays from 4:00 to 5:30 pm.

Correction: the class schedule has been moved forward on Mondays and Thursdays by 60 minutes (7:00 pm to 8:30 pm). The Saturday schedule remains unchanged.

I would edit my original post if I could figure it out, sorry!

Welcome to Forumosa 03F.

Thank you for sharing this program. Quick question for you. I’m an elderly gentleman and not sure if my ticker could handle this course. What do you advise?

If you need any help using our fancy new platform, please shoot me a PM (Private Message). And feel free to share other special courses your facility is offering. Forumosa is the best way to reach the expat market. So come back often. Great to have you around.

Hi TS, and thanks for your interest.

If you’ve done hockey, you can do this. Our coaches will make sure that each participant improves, but improves safely. I was a participant in WCB three years ago, before I started working at O3 Fitness, and I can tell you that I quickly realized how out of shape I was, especially with regards to cardio. Towards the end, I was much fitter, and my endurance and stamina was a lot better. (I’m around the half-century mark myself)

If you’d like to give it a go, let me know.

2 posts were split to a new topic: 03 Fitness

@moderators white collar boxing is a separate entity O3 works with. Can you please separate the two.