White girls that don't speak Chinese...is dating impossible?

Ahh, the future used to be so much better!

1 Like

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is natures way. — Aristotle

5 Likes

You go girl!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll give you a one nighter? But in the afternoon around 2pm in a Linsen North Road Hotel

You sure know how to woo.
Those bed bugs had better be dipped in chocolate

3 Likes

Actually those Linsen North Road hotels are good value. The TV screens are huge. I was just joking and I’m not even Taiwanese. Generally the men here are just not hunters. I’d definitely be targeting the white girls here if I was a few years younger. I have known a few white ladies to have relationships with Taiwanese men but they usually tend to be gangsters, drug dealers etc.

The white ladies? :laughing:

1 Like

both ways, especially that lass from Liverpool. I tried with her a few times but she was more interested in meth than me. .

What kind of people are you hanging out with?

I see whites women in Taiwan with normal Taiwanese guys all the time. Most foreign women that stay here long term usually end up with a Taiwanese guy just like the guys that come here. If you like Taiwan enough to stay here long term, most find taiwanese bf/gf husbands and wives.

brasd, could it be that those white girls with gangsters are the part-timers who come to Taiwan, like the models, or the Russians/Ukrainians here who sometimes work in the “red light” industry?

OK, you’ve successfully established your sleaze credentials. Now you can stop trying so hard. :sunglasses:

:thinking:

3 Likes

All of you do realize that TV reporters trawl this site in search of stories, right? I think we should start a few threads devoted to our fine charity work.

But isn’t doing charity work in Taiwan illegal for ARC holders and tourists?

1 Like

Are you that creepy Dr guy who…

Yes.

Reading that I remembered this classic: first 3 minutes

https://youtu.be/OMlHZNMH5KA

I do find Taiwanese men attractive

I’m assuming the fact that you need to state this means many Western women aren’t?