Why would you do this?

Not really. More just on general principle.

Is that reward or punishment?

I hear ya mate. Lots of folks got wayyyy too excited. Mostly I think we’ve all calmed down and can see the wisdom in the thread for what it is. We might have lost one or two on the way but you know all great movements have their casualties

I’m pretty sure it’s a significant portion of Forumosa sadly and frustratedly and repeatedly asking GoGogoro “Why would you do this?”

2 Likes

Now that’s just turning a smile upside down. There were many who happily and joyously asked me “why do you do this?”

What was the OP again ?
Why do you put three spoons of sugar in your tea?

I just noticed that the thread is about graffiti. I’m totally in favor of graffiti as an artistic outlet for disadvantaged urban youth…but if somebody “tags” my house or my ride, I’ll crack their skull. :grin:

Yea one thing more taiwanese complain a lot… is german government put em down as chinese in one way or another (documents like visa, id, statistics). Even on some they will write taiwanese.

And i was like wtf did you guys expect? You never went to the world, you never went to UN wit declaration of independence. You never ask anyone to recognise you as taiwanese. Do not blame germany for it. Is your fault.

Taiwanese can be happy they are treated differently than chinese with visa exempts policies.

And when it comes down to Philippines, they will be 16th biggest economy by 2050. Their growth of economy together with growth of population is high

Taiwan will become unimportant island between China and Philippines. Generation of our kids might have more opportunities in Philippinese.

At least they will be able to send chinese teachers all over the Asia Pacific to help them study the new Lingua Franca of the region.

I think we can all agree here that GoGogoro has very big muscles and should not be messed with.

lulus I’m disappointed. The JP therapy has not done for you what I hoped it would. Appeal to my vanity and good looks not my muscles!

Already are…telecom scams! :rofl:

2 Likes

I always lol when people say that Taiwanese people are easily offended. Have you tried criticising other countries on their national’s face? Try an American first.

I once said something slightly negative about Italy and Spain on reddit (r/europe), then the comment got downvoted to obvilion and a bunch of random Europeans started to throw personal attack on me and bash Taiwan about something completely unrelated to the topic (I had a flair). Just sayin’.

Way to blame the victim. Are you serious? Why is it that Taiwan can’t do so? I doubt your own country in Europe would be able to do anything if Russia threatens to invade you. That’s like blaming the Jews for the Holocaust. Why didn’t you leave for the US while you could you dumbass?

Let’s say the Taiwanese actually do so, then people like you would probably start talking shit about how the government is too provocative or too reckless to anger China, you started the war, it’s your own fault.

You have nothing to lose here, of course that’s easy for you to say. Such attitude is pretty nauseating.

Those forecasts are bullocks. Go back and check the forecast in the 80s they would tell you that Japan would surpass the US in no time. The Philippines’ growth is very low for their stage of development and their political situation certainly isn’t helping.

1 Like

Actually, I think this thread is now about why people would do things in general. It’s almost why would you read this? :roll:

2 Likes

Perhaps GoGogoro needs to change his scooter’s battery at the nearest 中油站.
Uh-noh… [incoming…]

CTaitung 加油⛽️!

Ungrateful people! To think how much you could have learned

What’s more nauseating is bringing up the H word in a chat about Taiwan :face_vomiting: