Woman weds dolphin

It’s true
smh.com.au/articles/2005/12/ … 17451.html
:astonished:

The best part is, with the help from Korean gene technology, soon that woman will be able to bear cute little dolphin babies!

You can dress your kitchen table in a white dress and “marry” it - it’s just the question if you call the press or not. It’s not like they’re officially married now. :slight_smile:

Well I certainly hiope it isn’t cinsumated. I seem to recall that could be extremely dangerous with a dolphin.

Oh the weird things one keeps bottled up in the brain. Damn, work won’t let me access certain sites . . . wonder what the admin think of that search? :blush:

HG

I don’t know - but I’ve hear that “flipper” can be pretty frisky :astonished:

If the dolphin lives in Taiwanese waters for 7 years can it then become a ROC citizen?

It’s 8 years if the dolphin if from China

I don’t know - but I’ve hear that “flipper” can be pretty frisky :astonished:[/quote]

Read “The Man in the High Castle,” by Phillip K. Dick, the author of Bladerunner, if you’re interested in erotic writing about sex with dolphins.

I don’t know - but I’ve hear that “flipper” can be pretty frisky :astonished:[/quote]

Read “The Man in the High Castle,” by Phillip K. Dick, the author of Bladerunner, if you’re interested in erotic writing about sex with dolphins.[/quote]

A kiss on the hand may be quite continental but a dolphin is a girl’s best friend?

I hope my dog Cookie doesn’t get any ideas from that article.

Stray Dog, how would you rate Cookie? I mean, if you’re not interested, you could at least introduce her around a bit. This forum is known for its, how would you say, enlightened folk…