Women's Forum - Are private forums necessary?

Why is this even still a discussion? It should be obvious why a private womens forum is necessary.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I presume he feels left out, and thatā€™s fine, he IS left out. Itā€™s natural to feel that way. I bet any male who is honest had a knee jerk reaction of feeling at least minutely left out for a moment, humans are social creatures.

I think what separates those who care from those who donā€™t is:

A) The understanding that what one is being left out of is something they probably donā€™t want to be involved in if they have any sense.

And

B) The understanding that their feeling of being left out is not as important as your need to have someplace safe to discuss things which arenā€™t our business.

Is one group having something special that other groups donā€™t get equitable? Of course not, but sometimes your sister gets her own room because sheā€™s a girl, and the boys have to share a room. Equitable doesnā€™t always equal fair.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

It ainā€™t hurt me none so far. My bank balance is accounted for, and I still got my job.

:thumbsup: word

I want to see their privates.

Iā€™m also guessing that Forumosa is not a huge priority in your life, so itā€™s easy to move on even when something happens here that youā€™re not in favor of :wink: .

Iā€™ve said this before, and Iā€™ll say it again if I have to.
Us blokes are far, far better off if the few dames that actually contribute to this site have their own forum.

Suffice it to say that the rest of the flob is the menā€™s forum.

Call me Ishmael, but I reckon that my 2.5 years on a night shift as a janitor will well prop up my firm belief that there are matters best discussed by women, among women. And certainly not all of that pertains to lunar matters; most of it pivots on things us blokes either do not care to hear, or that of which those of the over-sensitive male ego should not hear.

Let the ladies have their vent.
It shall surely make us all stronger.

I just wonder - is a constant reminder necessary? Each time I happen to visit forumosa (not all that often, I admit) the pink text in the upper right corner stands out, looking like a notification of sorts. Given that membership is by gender and that doesnā€™t change all that often, perhaps a one-time mail after registering would suffice?

We like to let people know about it. Itā€™s a hidden forum so many wouldnā€™t otherwise. Personally, I donā€™t find it obtrusive. I never notice it.

Iā€™m reviving this thread because ofā€¦

Let the games begin! :grinning: :sleeping:

If you guys have the maturity and experience to discuss vaginal infections and mastitis home remedies, welcome. But mostly we talk about which guys are cute.

Henry Cavill? Chris Evans? David Beckham?

Cavill yes, Evans the jury is still out, Beckam as well as most soccer players unfortunately nope.

Gasp. Might I interest you in a different Chris, of the Pratt variety?

Richard Gere, Cary Grant and (younger) Harrison Ford?

1 Like

+1 Bringing Up Baby

Segregated forums are necessary because some people are uncomfortable mixing with people of other classifications.

1 Like
  1. Grow thicker skin
    or
  2. Open a ton of forumsā€¦hmmm, where to begin?
    Male
    Female
    Non Binary
    Transgender
    People who relate to being a horse
    etc etc etc

Iā€™m comfortable mixing with people of any race, gender, sexual orientation etc. so Iā€™m not in need of a segregated forum myself.

Youā€™re obviously missing the bigger picture here: Do you prefer Henry Cavill with or without a mustache?