Won't connect to Youtube site.

When I click any Youtube (including Youtube related sites, such as youtube gaming, youtube help) link in google search result, the site won’t open and this error message appears. “This site can’t be reached”

No other sites including sites with streaming and videos, has problems so I guess this is a problem on ISP side.

Anyone having the same problem now?

Problems here accessing Gmail, Drive, Youtube, etc…

You too? All google related sites down it seems.

I use HiNet. There is nothing we can do right?

I had a dns problem few minutes ago, not just with google services. I got the “no internet error”, after resetting some stuff in windows everything went back to normal.

I restarted my PC but the problem persists.

I think gmail, google drive and youtube are all down

Thank you for confirming the situation, I was worried if this was an error on my side.

Yeah, google is having issues right now.

Same here.
I’m just not sure if knowing it’s not an error on my side is good news or not…

Resetting dns fixed it for me.

my google and youtube is back now

I was having trouble accessing some sites, like google and Wikipedia, but everything is back to normal now.

seems to be working now.

seems to be working now too.

Issue was caused by CHT routers. I kept getting messages from my friends about how google services stopped working, but mine was working just fine. Now I know I didn’t experience the problem because I was VPNed into Taiwan’s Academic network, by passing CHT DNS all together.

CHT got hacked bad. This is a full on DDOS attack by a group called the Armada Collective.

Chunghwa Telecom?

I read that the attacks on Taiwan’s banking and ISP aren’t carried out by the real Armada Collective, but rather a copy cat organization based in Hong Kong or China, who synced their attacks to Armada Collectives attack on Australian financial system.

Quite possibly, I’m just repeating rumors I’ve seen on FB.