Would you date an older woman/younger guy?

[quote=“twonavels”][quote=“M0NSTER”]
Younger man have a pop off valve of about 3 mins but we have the stamina to go all night if need be. Lots in the sack but cash is where we lack.[/quote]

Not having cash is a plus, I think.
Some men can be a bit dominating in a bad way in a relationship. Confident in themselves and insisting on being seen as equals in terms of dreams, desires, etc. OK. But dominant in terms of telling you which friends to see, what to wear, what NOT to wear, what to eat, etc. NOT OK.
Dating a guy who is younger, has less money and education levels the playing field a bit. That is, unless you’re really unlucky and fall for a guy who becomes even more of an ass because he has less as that is the only way he can control you.
What am I talking about? No matter what, they will get you in the end. A farewell to arms.[/quote]

I thought women enjoyed finacial security? Isn’t that the price you pay? Sometimes it’s actually quite funny when trying to evaluate the opposite sex and natural motives. A younger guy with less money and less education LEVELS the playing field? This is the first time I have heard of a woman publicly saying this (I’m assuming you are female). I could get into the all time arguement of “women chose men for this or that” but I don’t know if it would be appreciated. All I was attempting to say is older men (unfortunately one day my testicles wil retire as well) may not be able to or haven’t got the sexual drive like younger men but can offer their ladies (in some cases) finacial security. Women are funny creatures. I’ve noticed women settle for the lesser of two evils alot of the time.

“If ya can’t love the man, make love to his wallet.”

[quote=“M0NSTER”] Women are funny creatures. I’ve noticed women settle for the lesser of two evils alot of the time.
[/quote]

If you are noticing that then I suggest you stay out of Carnigie’s :wink: :wink: We aren’t any more funny creatures than men are. I can’t begin to tell you the funny things I encounter when having to deal with finding a man who isn’t picky about breast size, color, hair, body shape,weight, education, background,etc. The list could go on and on… People are just dammed picky in general. Nobody wants love anymore these days, it’s all about finding someone who can fit in some mental defined mold of what it’s ‘really’ suppose to be …

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“M0NSTER”] Women are funny creatures. I’ve noticed women settle for the lesser of two evils alot of the time.
[/quote]

If you are noticing that then I suggest you stay out of Carnigie’s :wink: :wink: We aren’t any more funny creatures than men are. I can’t begin to tell you the funny things I encounter when having to deal with finding a man who isn’t picky about breast size, color, hair, body shape,weight, education, background,etc. The list could go on and on… People are just dammed picky in general. Nobody wants love anymore these days, it’s all about finding someone who can fit in some mental defined mold of what it’s ‘really’ suppose to be …[/quote]

Sadly this is all too true. I find that people these days seem to search in futility for that special person. They end up settling for something that would pass the “Peer Approval Process”. When it comes down to natural instinct when choosing a mate (genetics, emotional compatibility, security) then it seems like the trend has hit a shallow pool or all time low.

Love is special and I believe it can only be obtained through friendship. Sex is secondary. Lust is essential for a healthy “love” life but without a friendship there is no understanding. Lust fades like age. I’ve noticed that in my stay here in Taiwan that alot of the interracial couples seem to feed on the lust factor and ultimately the mentality of : What can you do for me? Is that love? I don’t think so. Some barriers here cause rifts between partners. Misunderstandings are common but it seems like the mutual benefits (sex) seem to override all else. The partners seem to be drawn to how exotic eachother are. Rarely have I met couples of the same origin regardless of ethnicity.

Oh and Carnegies? Heck that place is disgusting and nobody seems to mind either. I’m all for a good time but when you see how bloody obvious the crowd is, it’ just turns my stomach. Older white men depserate for an asian fantacy and desperate asian women looking for security. It’s no wonder women from The West complain so damned often. They are being undercut. Carnegies stands out amoungst all others because of the age groups involved. Younger venues I can deal with because I don’t think anyone is in such a hurry. Hey it might be your cup of tea but you can count me out. Places like this give both foreigner and local women a bad reputation.

My two cents.

Hey hey, what’s the argument here? Topic is younger men/older women, not older men/younger Asian women. Heaven knows we have enough of those threads. :unamused: Please stay on topic.

Younger men…sometimes they’re just good for one thing. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that, ok? :howyoudoin:

You got what I want, I got what you need. Fair deal.

[quote=“914”]Hey hey, what’s the argument here? Topic is younger men/older women, not older men/younger Asian women. Heaven knows we have enough of those threads. :unamused: Please stay on topic.

Younger men…sometimes they’re just good for one thing. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that, ok? :howyoudoin:

You got what I want, I got what you need. Fair deal.[/quote]

I realise you are the moderator so I’ll try to go easy on ya.

[quote]Rarely have I met couples of the same origin regardless of ethnicity.
[/quote]

I wasn’t targeting asian women specifically but it does stand out. Doesn’t it? A culture that prides itself on numbers then it’s safe to assume that it comes natural? I don’t want a pissing contest because I think you might have read some of my posts.

Pai Sai Pai Sai :notworthy:

Hi M0NSTER,

My last post was a gentle reminder to all posters to post in relation to the topic: younger men/older women.

It looked like it was going in the direction of young Taiwanese women with older non-Taiwanese dudes. No. We won’t have that in this thread.

:slight_smile:

Yes, go easy on me. I’m a sensitive soul.

Do carry on.

Regards,

I would dated a younger guy, but there aren’t that many around :stuck_out_tongue:
Most of them are still wearing dorky uniforms anyway.

Lots of relationships feed on the lust factor. Lots of relationships feed on the financial security factor. People are in relationships because they want something from the other person. What they want may be emotional security, financial security, someone to do things with, whatever. If your partner in a relationship didn’t do anything for you or satisfy any of your needs, you wouldn’t be in a relationship with him/her cause you’re not getting anything.

It’s like how some people’s goal in life is to earn a lot of money and achieve great things in their job. Some people’s goals in life are loving everyone and working towards world peace. If neither of the two goals above can be defined as positive or negative, then neither should what people want from a relationship be judged.

It doesn’t matter much to me if a guy is younger or older than me. Unfortunately, I’ve known guys that are like 20 years older than me, but are about as mature as a 15 year old.

Haven’t met any young, mentally-stimulating boys yet, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. :smiley:

I never have DATED an older woman. For some reason they are always younger than me???

BUT, I have been with plenty of older women and they by far are better in some areas for sure.
There was a bar back home in the states that was frequented by older 30-35 year old beautiful professional women that for some reason or another always on the prowl for younger men. So my best friend and I got our fake ID’s (we were 17 at the time) and we were going to this bar every weekend for years which made us both local legend with all the other guys and hated by all the girls our age. What an unbelievable time we had, and the things those women taught me I will never ever ever forget. We still go back to the place on occassion, but we have since learned that the ease we had in our younger days went out the door as we became the same age as the women there.

[quote=“914”]Hi M0NSTER,

My last post was a gentle reminder to all posters to post in relation to the topic: younger men/older women.

It looked like it was going in the direction of young Taiwanese women with older non-Taiwanese dudes. No. We won’t have that in this thread.

:slight_smile:

Yes, go easy on me. I’m a sensitive soul.

Do carry on.

Regards,
914[/quote]
I think you are being sensitive soul in this factor 914, because their are other factors that should be taken in when discussing the younger/older situation. Life isn’t black and white(no pun intended).

Good thread. :bravo:

I started thinking about this and couldn’t really find a pattern I would always follow. As a first thought I would say it’s not the age what matters but how mature that particular person is - as many people have already pointed out in this thread. I’ve dated ladies both younger and older than me but age doesn’t seem to show a significant level of correlation with maturity (I’m not sure this is the right word in English, please correct me if I’m wrong).

Having said that, yes, I believe age does matter though, at least under and over some limits. I’m pretty sure almost everybody has some hypothetical boundaries which they wouldn’t cross. For example, I’m 24, my sister is 20, and I can’t help her age being a psychological bottom line for me. Maybe this will fade later on but right now I’m rather reluctant to approach anyone under 20, however mature that person seems to be. I know this may sound silly but that’s how it goes. Considering older women, I couldn’t draw a solid line just now but I would expect myself to do so should a relevant situation arise. Maybe for a short-term adventure I would be more flexible but for a serious relationship I would want to stay within reason, whatever that is…

OK laddies, would you date this?

Not bad for 56 years old, huh?

Thanks. Check’s in the mail. At least I think it is. I’m almost positive I went to the post office at lunchtime. Either that or I was sending random text messages to people. :blush:

All of my girlfriends have been older than me, and each one older than the previous one.
The first one was one day older than me, the last one six years older… I’m afraid of what might come next. :astonished:

[quote=“Andre”]All of my girlfriends have been older than me, and each one older than the previous one.
The first one was one day older than me, the last one six years older… I’m afraid of what might come next. :astonished:[/quote]

Uh, Hi Ama
:laughing:

[quote=“Andre”]All of my girlfriends have been older than me, and each one older than the previous one.
The first one was one day older than me, the last one six years older… I’m afraid of what might come next. :astonished:[/quote]

As long as your SO doesn’t look old enough to be your mother or young enough to be your daugther, 6 years is no biggie. Food for thought, check out this newslink: thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi … sec=nation

Moral of story? Love knows no barrier :bravo:

I know the feeling, but I ending up married to a woman 3 years younger.

Go figure.

Ah, the sex would have killed me anyhow. :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

But what a way to go eh!

I had a similar experience to Monk up there. When I was 19 I dated a woman that was 31 years old. She was still partying and having a good time. We dated for a year. Amazing amount of time for two people that were serving the same shallow agenda. Of course it did end in a bitter break up. She did however teach me the tools of the trade. I put in alot of practice. :smiley:

Ok, but that’s about it, ask her opinion and discuss on some actual things happening. :wink:

[quote=“Dragonbones”]OK laddies, would you date this?

Not bad for 56 years old, huh?[/quote]

Wonder how she looks without makeup, hairdo, and clothes 7 AM on a monday morning.