Xiaomi Mi robot vacuum

Hi,
Stupid question. Anyone know where to get it?
Seems to be a very low cost robot vacuum cleaner.

Cya

You can buy direct from the Xiaomi TW website:

I’ve heard pretty good feedback for it.

It is also available from PC Home for the same price. You’ll probably get it quicker thru PC Home (same day/next day) than through Xiaomi (usually 2 days from my experience, even in Taipei).

I get Xiaomi stuff super quick. I ordered a Xiaomi box at 1pm and it arrived at my office at 6. That was from their website.

I try not to buy any web-capable products from Chinese companies.

You don’t want it to store somewhere in China all the data regarding your house? You’re against progress!

That’s why the Ethereum model will liberate the internet from big government and big corporations, and return the power back to individual users. All hail blockchain and homomorphic encryption!

1 Like

It is just vacuming right? Besides the ordinary , nothing special in my appartment. Besides the DJI?

Na http://wncn.com/2017/10/02/robot-vacuum-cleaner-could-be-next-spy-in-your-home/

I have a pretty new iRobot Scooba from US for sale if you want it. Ill sell for 4000 NTD. I don’t have the box but only used it 3-4 times. Its pretty new. I bought it on Amazon for around 8000NTD (250 USD)

Will blockchain and homomorphic encryption usurp the throne of our God-Emperor? :astonished: @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

Then should we form an alliance with Chinese robots to protect You, Almighty Discobot? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

Sorry Han, I guess you’ll need a princess and some stuff… :idunno:

like… a fury giant alien, and a sister kisser?

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: An obstacle may be either a stepping stone or a stumbling block.

1 Like

We are all aliens from someone’s point of view. :slight_smile: