Yamaha Majesty

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“TaiwanPsycho”]So, I ended up getting a Kymco EGO 150cc. :smiley: And I’m glad I did!
VROOOOOOOOOOOOM[/quote]Psccho -
How & where did you get the Ego?
I tried like hell to buy a new one last year.
Even the damn factory told me they were not allowed to seel them because
“thats what he ploce ride and they won’t let us sell them to the public.”
It sounded pretty lame ass to me, but I still couldn’t get one.
It is a very nice 'scooter.[/quote]

i know we had this conversation on this forum last year and u insisted that some factory rep told u the above limp-wristed answer.

go to a FRIENDLY dealer willing to get off his lazy ass and make a few calls to the factory or district service center. brand new-from-the-factory ego 150/250 are built on a ‘to order’ basis(theres just not enough interest to keep them in stock for the domestic market - 真ㄉ是冷門車). dealer may ask for a large deposit(up to 50%+) if u do decide to order one. if you find one at a kymco dealer, its probably already paid for or someone backed out of a deal.

theres an online community for ego riders(tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/The-EGO-race). you can ask them about ego availability, they will tell you exactly the same. how do i know? i read the forums and i own an ego250 myself.

my advice, don’t buy one. parts are hard to come by, dealer service is even worse. if u are mechanically inclined and have access to the proper tools, the ego is a wonderfully built scooter, just don’t expect anyone to help u maintain it. i suggest a svmax or cygnus for their huge parts catalog and # of techs who know what they’re doing with those two scoots.