Your Favourite GoT Character (NO S07 spoilers)

Who do you really like, even if they’re dead by now?

Damn you raccoon, this like asking me what kind of toppings I would prefer on my ice cream, there’s just too many to choose from.

Main character: Jaime (closely followed by Arya). I don’t even know where to begin. He’s just got so much character development from S01E01 to S07E07. Remember,if it weren’t for his actions in S01E01, Catelyn Stark would’ve have done irrational things to piss off Rob. However, you see him being a, in the words of The Hound, cunt, to Brianne, then you see him as a completely different person in S06-S07.

Supporting: Podrick. I mean…the guy isn’t a Stark and is loyal as they get. He supposedly has a bigger penis than Tyrion, but doesn’t brag about it.

Most hated: Olly. No need to explain this.

Boobs: Tyene Sand. Look it up.

I normally fast forward through any sex scene in GoT, but Tyene showing her boobs was not one of those moments!

Oh yeah, when she flashed The Bronmeister in the prison cell. Ahem

Meself, I’m Team Onion, all the way. Coolest guy in 7 kingdoms

Distant second, Jorah the Andal

Still amazes me how long the Onion Knight has survived despite having zero offensive capabilities.

I guess the same can be said about Tyrion.

The Hound
Ramsay Bolton

We can’t be friends.

Jorah… I never read the books so maybe he’s a lot worse in the books, but at least in the TV series I wish Daenerys would restore him as her closest adviser.

Friends are overrated. Facing our enemies is what helps us climb the hierarchy and control our fate.

Unless you get poisoned by your enemies, of course.

1, Walder Frey
2. Ramsay Bolton
3. Petyr Baelish
4. Joffrey Baratheon
5. Lord Varys

Fair enough.

That makes you a sociopath.

I didn’t say that I consider him as the second coming of Jesus, but his character in the show is great and the actor played it perfectly!

I agree the actor did an amazing job portraying the role, but the raccoon didn’t ask you for your favorite actor, he asked you which is your favorite character. So, you liking Ramsay still makes you a sociopath. (confirmed)

2 Likes

Bron
The Hound
Jaimie
The bald eunuch

Only one Irisher in the bunch??

You’re letting down the side, mate.

https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/GhkXT4sGMl9c3QUqxEhbbaAGgc4=/950x534/filters:quality(90)/https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F562631%2Feb8e7783-089c-4caf-895c-98717c49e3a3.jpg

Character…Characters :).

If you re talking about actors I’ll don me Irish hat and Aidan Gillen and Liam Cunningham would be in the top bunch.

You forgot the upstart Roose Bolton :slight_smile:

Actually I missed the red lady in my list of characters…

Ahem.

Right you are, boyo.
Here’s me looking to blur the line on me own thread, for feck’s sakes.

TBH, I’m not so sure whether I like Davos so much because he’s a friggin genius character (which he is), or because I’d pay good cash money to listen to Mr. Cunningham snore.

The prison visit in Hunger stands as one of the greatest movie scenes of the last decade or more, like Lawrence of friggin Arabia great.

Of course.

I would never trust any guy who didn’t include the Mighty JMo in the obligatory I’ve Never Fucked a Dude, but If I HAD to Fuck a Dude speech…

One naturally assumes you’ve watched him in the otherwise stinkworthy Frontier, touted as the Canookistanian Game of Thrones (it’s nothing of the sort)