Your pets - names and pictures

beautiful cat Iris.

Think i have to put a few pictures of my cat Arwen here, she sure is a bit crazy - she donā€™t even touch the mcDonalds coke, only KFC pepsi is good enough for herā€¦

Wow, Irisā€¦Tuesday is perfectly gobbleable! Is she as cool as Arwen, though? That looks like one smart, weird cat.
Iā€™m getting kitty attacksā€¦you know those weird attacks where you look at your cat, and you feel like you just want to hug and smother her, and you almost canā€™t control yourself. And you start speaking in this strange, freaky voice until the cat gets completely annoyed and smacks you back to reality. You know that, right guys?

Guys?

Hallo?

Anybody!!!

This is my all-time favorite pet: Yuki. Wolf-Husky hybrid. Originally named Yuquat by the breeders, we shortened it. ā€œYukiā€ means ā€œsnowā€ in Japanese and the name fits because she loves the snowā€¦ goes hyper in it. This photo is maybe 5 years old, if not more. Larger and heavier now, but still a gorgeous, gentle, and highly intelligent animal. At the moment I canā€™t find any decent photos of her daughter, Akira, or the cat, Dawson. Except for having to suffer through regular well-intentioned but unwanted ā€œgroomingsā€, the cat rules the roost. Unfortunately left back home with my folksā€¦ the heat here would simply kill her.

My last pet was shot dead by a police officer after it was run over by him. His name was Lucky. The cop said it was to stop him from suffering and promised my father an alsatian. Itā€™s been more than twenty years and Iā€™m still waiting. After that I never wanted a pet again.

My gangsters, Mini-Me & Mini-Mao, sisters of doubtful origin, adopted from likely death from the campus of my school.

See Dragonbonesā€™ post below.

Paste the link into your post, then select the link exactly, and click Img. That will bracket the link with on either end. It should show up then.

Oh, I just tried that with your link and it didnā€™t work. Opening your link, I saw a pic of two beauties. Right-clicking, then going to properties, I got this: photos22.flickr.com/33101279_d51dcbfe5d.jpg?v=0

I deleted the ?v=0, as it is a suffix added by flickr, and kept just the real link:
photos22.flickr.com/33101279_d51dcbfe5d.jpg

Highlighting this, and clicking Img, I get this:

Pretty pair of devils, arenā€™t they?

Great Dragonbones. Thanks for the help. It works!

Damn, wouldnā€™t want to meet them in a dark alley!
I bet you just hold it until morning, donā€™t you?

I know precisely what you mean, unfortunatly my last cat was tiny, like 3kg or so. Maybe you should get a ragdoll monster who can be 10kg (without being fat). Should be able to take a real bearhug :stuck_out_tongue:

YingFan

Sure she is weird, aeh, smart, too - makes iris shop, feed and clean the toilet for her. :wink:

My wife and I just got ourselves a little puppy last night. Heā€™s a 20 day old Shiba Inu (Japanese breed). We get to take him home after our trip to Hong Kong at the end of the month. Weā€™ll be taking a picture or two of him next week, will put them up as soon as we get them. Havenā€™t thought of a name yetā€¦trying to think of something witty, but all my wittines has been drowned by Chingrishā€¦

A few pics of our new Kitty:

Heā€™s blind as a bat (we called him Stevie, of courseā€¦):

Still very playful though. Here he is eating the insides of my computer:

Itā€™s sad no one wanted him, because heā€™s a perfectly well behaved catā€¦ he just canā€™t see all that well, and goes running into danger without thinking :loco:

And just for fun, a new picture of C-Bo:

Tiger Tabby and Peanut Butter. Dumped at school at 3-weeks - now happy and healthy, and loved by their ā€˜mothersā€™ (two girls)

Good work, Gaboman and pjdrib! :bravo: :notworthy:

Great pics, too. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the new addition to our family. Marmalade joined Kizzy and Hibou at the Sandcastle and will soon be suffering the indignity of a good scrubbing, once his poor wee scrotum has healed up. Heā€™s a total sweetie ā€“ the most gentle and affectionate little beast you could imagine.
Special thanks to AnimalsTaiwan.org, Stray Dog and 914 for coordinating the dirty deed.

Marmalade

Kizzy

Hibou

Hehehe Hibou looks like a Mogwai!

Theyā€™re all adorable though, sandman

Marmalade is gorgeous. I have a thing for tabbies, and Iā€™ve always thought ginger tabbies were the best.

Thanks for saving him, sandman. Good work!

My best mate is this little guy called Campbell:

Heā€™s just great - a bit cheeky and he knows it.

I also have a realistic stuffed rabbit and a real rabbit which looks like a cuddly toy.
The real rabbit is called Buscuit and spends all day on the roof of my apartment.

I also have a flying hamster. My girlfriend calls it a typical two syllable Chinese name - Shiao Shiao :unamused:
I call it cat food.

The hamster pic is the thread winner for sure! Gives me a chuckle no matter how many times I look at it.
Westies are great little dogs too. Right characters.