Your pets - names and pictures

I used the term “bull dogs” as short for what are often referred to as the “bully breeds”.

Its not really strange. Bull terriers can seem (and be) socialized, and they can get along well with other dogs (and cats). However, the instinct and drive to fight and hunt is strong and one never knows when they will “snap”. An APBT can be the friendliest dog with other animals and then suddenly, at about age 4, he can become animal aggressive… due to any number of stimulations. You mentioned rough-housing with no real aggression… often, if the bull terrier feels threatened or challenged, he will snap. The only time these dogs should be left to play with other dogs (if ever) is when they are under very close supervision.[/quote]
Well I’m going back there as soon as I can to look for him again. I’ll catch him I find him – at least find out if he’s chipped or not. If he’s not a stray or a runaway, then someone is being really irresponsible.

re: Lil Quantum the hamster
Pity about the cats. Maybe in time. Our cats never bothered the guinea pigs but the next door neighbour’s dog on the other hand…crazy!

uhm…My cat’s name is Lucky, but I often call him fat fat(肥肥), meow meow.

:s i don’t know how to put my cat’s picture on…sorry.

Hello, these are my dogs: youtube.com/watch?v=C4dGD9Z3F5k

Great video mordeth. Good to see this side of you.:slight_smile:

Since this thread was bumped, a couple of new pictures

I count about 5 different dogs in those pics…how many you have?

12 all together at the moment. I think there’re pictures of most of the others a few pages back.

Great video. They all look so lovable. :heart:

The newest memeber of the clan:

jdsugar:

Much thanks to the fine folks at AnimalsTaiwan, the dragonboneses in particular.

You named your cat jdsugar? :noway:

Very cute kitten btw and don’t send the thanks too much. Animals Taiwan is always hurting for good homes. They rehome on average one animal every two weeks, thanks to kind hearted people like you who are willing to adopt strays. :bravo:

bobepine

xs102.xs.to/xs102/06242/Ginseng.jpg
This is a poor photo of one of my cats. Her name is Ginseng.

bodo

[quote=“bobepine”]You named your cat jdsugar? :noway:

Very cute kitten btw and don’t send the thanks too much. Animals Taiwan is always hurting for good homes. They rehome on average one animal every two weeks, thanks to kind hearted people like you who are willing to adopt strays. :bravo:

bobepine[/quote]

No, just Sugar.

Me? Kind heart?

bwahahahahahah

oh. ok…er…thanks

Snow and his humping toy.

He’s adorable… poor Winnie, though. Being violated like that.

I think Winnie is happy to oblige.

Chopin

The day after I found him on the street

He is MUCH bigger now.

Lucy

The day after I found her in the park. That was two days ago.

Chopin, Lucy and I at the park. Chopin is pretty big. He’s about 9-10 months old now.

Take out.

JdSugar:

This is Simba. He’s not as crazy as the pic may suggest. It was taken as he was yawning but still shows how this guy can chow down on every critter that enters his “security perimeter”!..

Isalu and Mariposa (Isalu is the one staring at Mariposa)

Isalu and Mari playing

Sorry the quality’s not so good. I was using my huge, 5-year-old digital camera to take the pictures.