"100 People Who Are Screwing Up America

So I was sent this in my monthy spam letter from Mobipocket.

Here’s an article:

seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l … tt05m.html

The top ten are :

[quote]
Top 10 of “100 People”

1. Michael Moore, filmmaker

2. Arthur Sulzberger, publisher of The New York Times

3. Ted Kennedy, Democratic U.S. senator, Massachusetts

4. Jesse Jackson, Democratic African-American activist

5. Anthony Romero, American Civil Liberties Union’s executive director

6. Jimmy Carter, former Democratic president

7. Margaret Marshall, chief justice, Massachusetts state Supreme Court

8. Paul Krugman, columnist at The New York Times

9. Jonathan Kozol, education scholar and author

10. Ralph Neas, president of People for the American Way[/quote]

Care to add your own, and it just doesn’t have to be America, let’s expand it to the world…

George Soros

James Carvile

I heard some of this list a little while back. God damn did I laugh my arse off.

Rupert Murdoch
Michael Jackson
Britney Spears
Ari Fleischer

That pretty much takes care of the people responsible for 90% of the so-called news I"ve had to wade through in the last year or so.

Bernie Goldberg is a joke…

here are a few folks that are REALLY screwing up the U.S.:

1. The Walton kids (Wal-Mart family)
  2. Paul Weyrich
  3. Donald Rumsfeld
  4. Rupert Murdoch
  5. Ralph Reed

Actually who would I put on a list like that…

Bill O’Reilly
Rush Limbaugh
All those dipshit whining celebrities who think their political beliefs - no matter where on the spectrum they stand - is somehow more relevant because they’re famous
The Democratic National Committee
The Republican National Committee

I can think of 62,040,610 :wink:

1. My parents
  2. Suzie McFellers, my 4th grade teacher who gave me a horrible case of low self-esteem with her abuse
  3. My ex-wife
  4. That jerk who cut me off in traffic the other day
  5. My boss
  6. Ernie Koves, co-worker and all-around prick
  7. The referee at the Blackjays - Hunters game who called a foul on Jimmy Roberts and tossed him out of the game, when anyone with eyes could see it was not a foul as the instant replay can show
  8. Whatever idiot who made the rule that instant replays were inadmissable as evidence for referees at ball games
  9. That rapper who wears the bling-bling and is always boasting about his sexual exploits in a disgusting crude and crass manner. I forget his name, you know the guy I’m talking about.
  10. That lying bastard politician who’s always on TV making some speech about something, you know the guy.

I can’t believe no one has said … you know … that guy.
Well I won’t be the one to.

[quote=“Josefus”]I can’t believe no one has said … you know … that guy.
Well I won’t be the one to.[/quote]

Tainan Cowboy? Oh, come on he’s not that bad.

Dubya, Karl Rove, Antonin Scalia, James Dobson, Tom DeLay, and everyone else who is doing their darndedest to destroy freedom.

Well then we should include Bubba and Hillary Clintoon, Janet Reno, Madeline Albright, Ted Kennedy, Marc Rich and Robert Bird.

Comrade,

you’re killing me. can you explain how Bill Clinton & Albright are screwing up America?

too funny…your selection is odd. i am prepared to defend my selections, are you?

[quote=“Hondu Grease”]Comrade,

you’re killing me. can you explain how Bill Clinton & Albright are screwing up America?

too funny…your selection is odd. I am prepared to defend my selections, are you?[/quote]

Just for starters, how many Americans were killed by US government forces in the United States under the Clinton administration? And Albright? The woman was an idiot. Under Clinton and Albright, the US military was heading the same direction as it was during the Carter administration. 911 was a direct result of their incompetence.

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“Hondu Grease”]Comrade,

too funny…your selection is odd. I am prepared to defend my selections, are you?[/quote]

Under Clinton and Albright, the US military was heading the same direction as it was during the Carter administration. 911 was a direct result of their incompetence.[/quote]

:bravo: :bravo:

Yep.

Go search and find out how many Iraqis Clinton bombed into oblivion Hondu…you may be surprised

Christ, not this old crock of shit again.

[quote]Under Clinton and Albright, the US military was heading the same direction as it was during the Carter administration. 911 was a direct result of their incompetence.
[/quote]
oh boy.

thanks for the input Rush Limbaugh…lol

here’s another good one; the economy during the Clinton years was a result of Reagans brilliant economic strategies…pahlease!

:loco:

Well you knew someone was going to blame him.

what the hell does that have to do with anything???

jesus, you neo-cons just can’t stay on topic.

Crawl back under your rock.