"100 People Who Are Screwing Up America

well this thread is about fuxed now.

I think we’ve been fuxing it up for a couple of pages now.

Speak for yourself, you are the one that fuxed with it first.

I don’t know, I wasn’t the one who started talking about fuxing cigars.

I thought the fuxing Squealing was supposed to be more fuxing efficient in floundering.

Wellllllll, it’s in the A&E section because it’s about a BOOK…Duhhhh(heheheh)

10)NBC,CBS,ABC,FOX,etc CEO’s that are green lighting these dammed reality tv shows.

9)Oprah and her pledge to get America to eat heathy(keep your weight obssesion to yourself)

8)Paris Hilton,Jessica Simpson,Britney Spears, Linsey Lohan

7)Hollywood CEO’s who think they have thier finger’s on the pulse of American’s likes and dislikes for movies

6)Dr. Atkins

5)50 cents, PDummy, Eminmen,and all those other rappers

4)US Congress and Supreme Court

3)MTV and their “Real World”, “I wanna look like a celebrity” shows

2)Bill Gates

1)HMO and PPO’s

Before you can logically discuss this subject, you have to accept the premise that America is being screwed up. This has been a conservative rallying cry for many years. The best way to mobilize right wing support is to convince the people that there are those people out there that are out to destroy their way of life. They’re destroying family values, they’re poisoning the minds of our children, they’re teaching their Godless ideology to our children, and so on and so on. Just send to donations to us so we can stop them.

OMG!!! Did RichardM just write 5 sentences? What is the world coming to??? :laughing: :laughing:

squeal on him.

squeal on him.[/quote]
It’s been so long since anyone’s done that.

squeal on him.[/quote]
It’s been so long since anyone’s done that.[/quote]
I know. SQUEAL.

on him.

[quote=“Namahottie”]Wellllllll, it’s in the A&E section because it’s about a BOOK…Duhhhh(heheheh)

[/quote]My comment related more to the posters closely after your OP. Most are more at home in the IP forum. This is usually one of the friendlier forums.

I think y’all are on the wrong tack. When I think of screwing in America, Dubya and Oprah and Rush aren’t on my mind (a-yew!!)

Paris Hilton, yes - she belongs in the Top 100. She’s in America and is definitely doing some screwing. And live on the internet at that.

Gotta nominate this guy, too. No list of famous American screwers is complete without him.

tuckermax.com/

and the thing is, the guy isn’t even all that handsome. Screw him.

I always think of this guy whenever I hear the name Tucker.

Tucker can mean food where I come from. I don’t think it does in British slang though.

[quote=“Quentin”] Gotta nominate this guy, too. No list of famous American screwers is complete without him. tuckermax.com/
and the thing is, the guy isn’t even all that handsome. Screw him.[/quote]

I dunno. I found his stories somehow stangely comforting…