11/22 *squeeze* the biggest reggae dance party is back!

IT’S BACK! SQUEEZE OUT THE KINKS AT TAIPEI"S BIGGEST REGGAE DANCE PARTY! :discodance: :rainbow:

VU Live House
B1 #77 Wuchang St. Sec. 2(enter next to underground parking for Eslite Building) on Kunming Rd
西門盯誠品武昌店:台北市武昌街二段77號B1
(02) 2314-1868
[/b]
$400NT + 2 Free drinks :rainbow:

Last time the hardcore Reggae Massive was out in the typhoon, this time, no typhoon in sight, but it’s going to rain down heavy dancehall, roots reggae, soca, hip-hop remixes and Taiwan’s new reggae sensations. This show will feature a list of up and coming reggae artists including singers Sunny Smalls, P-$Money, Ras Junior Alpha and new Taiwanese sensation Ice alongside Black Reign Intl. Sound. Black Reign Intl. Sound has just returned from Japan and is ready to fire up the joint again.This is will be an all night till daylight party. Doors will open at 11pm don’t hesitate, this one is bound to sell-off!

上一次的派對雖然遇到颱風,但還是有支持的朋友們不畏颱風天參與當天的活動,但這次不會在有颱風了,這次將帶來更精彩的音樂表演。dancehall,roots reggae,soca hip-hop 和台灣新的雷鬼歌手。這場秀會表演的雷鬼歌手是Sunny Smalls,P-$Money,Ras Junior Alpha和台灣本土道地的新雷鬼歌手Ice首次表演秀將呈現給大家。Black Reign IntI. Sound 他們剛從日本表演結束,緊接著為台灣喜愛雷鬼的朋友們舉辦一場更瘋狂的派對,Black Reign將從晚上陪大家瘋到早上。
For more info:
myspace.com/obrothaz
myspace.com/blackreignintlsound

For reggae invents and news:
myspace.com/taili9
wretch.cc/mypage/gullyyard

:beatnik:

All u need to know about Reggae Events in Taipei/taiwan… JOIN US !! :thumbsup:

MYSPACE Islandjam : profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =199011693
FACE BOOK GROUP " REGGAE FORMOSA "

MYSPACE : BLACK REIGN INTL SOUND : profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =322047039

WEBSITE: OBROTHAZ PRODUCTIONS : obrothaz.com/sound-system.php

Positive vibes everytime !

“SQUEEZE PICTURES !! @ THE WALL” Hot Hot !! :rainbow:

Is that one of the Hip-Hop Bunch( the taiwan hip-hop group?) in that pic? With the baseball hat?

aha! i don’t know where come from that guy ! have so many people i dont know lol ! :beatnik:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=199011693

the party is in 2 WEEKS !! Trust me you will not regret to come !!

Next saturday !! 11/22 !! :rainbow:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=199011693

Definitely coming to check out this one!