12 days a conscript

Oh those were athletes. Thanks for the explanation.

I totally agree with you and know what you mean. I guess i got exagerated about avoiding activities. I do go under therapies. They also required me to do some abdominal and back muscles strengthening, just need to be very careful. Thank you for your advice though.

I can not guarantee it but if you read my post, people were there for pretty ridiculous things that are far less severe than what you have. So I would think it wouldnā€™t be an issue. The military is really scared of people getting hurt these days here. They wonā€™t let you go outside if itā€™s too hot some days.

Yeah i understand. I guess Iā€™m just worrying too much haha! But it seems clear to me now. Thank you for post and response, i really do got a lot of infos and ideas!

Also, even as a conscript you are a äŗŒå…µ. Which is equivalent of a private 2nd class. The lowest ranking soldier. Which is what some other enlisted volunteers are also. You technically donā€™t have to follow orders from other enlisted same ranked soldiers and one dude put this to the test. And refused to stand in the corner as punishment. It actually worked as he had to make another higher rank guy to do it. The guy the refused got shit for it but it was kinda funny.

hi itā€™s me again, just some update and questionā€¦ so i was allowed not to do the military service til next year, but i feel like i want to finish it earlier so i can get it out of my mindā€¦ so i went to the military office here in our city last october and applied for service i also signed a letter that says itā€™s my decision to apply earlierā€¦ then i had my medical the next dayā€¦ then this november i got the result and mail telling me to register on december 6 and do the draw i guessā€¦ seems like iā€™m doing the 4months trainingā€¦
iā€™m just confused iā€™m expecting to do the 12days because i had slip disk on my lower back i even provide a medical certificate stating my situationā€¦
they also put in on my medical sheet resultā€¦
my question is what did i do wrong? why seems like iā€™m doing 4monthsā€¦ should i have specied that i was applying for 12 days the time that i was applying? because i didnā€™t, i just thought that they would consider it automaticallyā€¦ @Andrew0409

Hey @JonSteven

You have to apply and get approved, in most cases itā€™s approved (or at least signed off) by the mayor. You do not automatically get consideration to do 12 days. It might be too late, but you need to get to the conscription office in your district to ask asap. Otherwiseā€¦you need to suck it up now and do 4 months. Now you canā€™t back out and even leave the country. If your chinese isnā€™t good, I would highly suggest you get a family member or friend. Even with a slip disk, you may not get approved, it needs to get signed off on.

Did you get an approval letter from the mayor of your city? If you did, you still go draw but it doesnā€™t matter as you will still be army no matter what.

oh God, i didnā€™t do this processā€¦ i donā€™t have the approval from the mayorā€¦ so should i go to conscription office to ask if i can still apply for 12days? because what just happened before is that they told to have medical first then weā€™ll see what will happen they never told me about on how to apply for 12daysā€¦ so one my co worker called the office and suggested that have my registration nd draw first then go back to the conscription office to see some optionsā€¦ but i donā€™t know if they can still do something after that i have registered alreadyā€¦ iā€™m relly confused right now and a little scaredā€¦ shamely hahaā€¦ i only have my grandma here with meā€¦ i canā€™t coount on my auntie she just donā€™t care anymoreā€¦

you think i still have a chance to apply for 12days? my registration will be on december 6ā€¦ any suggestion that i should do?

I sent my application and made it known about my situation. There are some paper work and they had to interview my mom and me at our house as well. But I wasnā€™t approved until after I drew for branches, so there might still be time but perhaps not. Most of it was helped through my family members, my only advice is to do it asap.

okā€¦ i will go there tomorrow to askā€¦ is there anything i should bring or prepare? would it be hard if i do it alone and canā€™t read at all @Andrew0409

Bring someone who can read, write, speak fluently so you get it correct and have all the information.

okayā€¦ thanks andrew

hi @Andrew0409
i went to the conscription office today to askā€¦ they said that the statement on my medical sheet does not fit in with their criteria to apply for 12 days conscript, because if so they would have noticed it. so they suggested for me to get another check up and take MRI scan, then ask for another medical certificate about by lower backā€¦ so i did went to hospital today for check up, and also scheduled for MRIā€¦ overall i would have settle this arfter 2 weeksā€¦
The people from the conscription office said that it still possible to apply for 12 days conscript even after the draw as long as my training is not starting yetā€¦ so i can still submit my MRI result late then they will check if i could apply for 12 days conscript, if so they will schedule me for another medical might be another MRI from their accredited hospitalā€¦
just sharing thisā€¦ this sure is a lot of process haha

I think I speak for @Andrew0409 and the entire community, this is very useful information.

1 Like

hi i got this after all the processing proceduresā€¦ did you also got this? Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s the 12 days conscript because it says ā€œreplacement serviceā€

I think you got into alternative service and not 12 days or conscription.

I want to say this nicely but dude, youā€™ve literally did not try very hard to make sure you know what youā€™re getting into for something thatā€™s really serious and is now probably going to take up 2 years of your life in alternative service. You canā€™t escape it or flee the country without going to military prison.

1 Like

It seems to say that indeed. It also says you can appeal, for whatever thatā€™s worth.

(Btw I realize your ID and DOB are partially redacted, but are you sure you want to post your full name, address and phone number on the interwebs? Just a thoughtā€¦)

iā€™ve been trying really hard i really feel stressed right now with all the procedures they want me to do. the last time i talked to you here in this forum, after that i immediately went there to ask and apply for 12 days conscript. i told them about by back situation. and their repond is if i really have slip disk o have to under go another medical or check up by their assigned ospitl and doctor so i did that. the doctor do nother MRI so as well with the kneedle testā€¦ i did everything they told me. now i feel frustrated about thisā€¦

you might be right, thanks! i guess i have to delete it now