124236 Postx since my last visit

Hahaha, I guess I been away too long. How y’all doing? Here’s to a fantastic 2006 for all you formosans.

This year I will build my posts back up to 1500+ so get ready for a lot of cornball humor and defensive of the mindlessly abused. Thats right…Underdog to the rescue!

Um…anybody know where to find a superhero clothing store in Taipei?

Chou

Jesus Christ, it’s like a reunion or something around here. HG is back, Wolf puts in a cameo (probably limited to only a cameo; he’s sorely missed), now chodofu adds to my mornings.

Welcome the fuck back!

:beer:

[quote=“flike”]Jesus Christ, it’s like a reunion or something around here. HG is back, Wolf puts in a cameo (probably limited to only a cameo; he’s sorely missed), now chodofu adds to my mornings.

Welcome the f*ck back!

:beer:[/quote]

:notworthy: :serenade: The boys are back in town…:serenade:

lets justt say I got tired of the dating sites and came back for a different sort of tramp. As for HG, my gosh…still kicking? I am in town until the 10th…lets hook up for some brewskis.

Chou

Chou, you stinky old bugger, good to see you back.

Umm, which town you talking 'bout? I’m in HK. If that where you be, PM, a brewski is assured.

HG

Doh! I knew you were there, just a bad assumption on my part. I am splitting time between Holland/Europe and Taiwan now. Done editing the rags…and back into the real world. Might be fun to swing by HK on the way back to the NL. I will PM you if I decide to do so.

Chou

Indeed do, but I warn ya, since you’ve stopped editing the rags and begun splitting your time between NL/Europe Taiwan I’ll have to hate you. :wink:

Bestest.

HG

Well, I still contribute pooly concieved and badly written articles from time to time. That should earn me some respect back my old freind.

Chou

I tried to get to post 115,234 (random choice) but I can not even get past page one of the new posts. I only get the following message:

“No topics or posts met your search criteria”

I can’t even get to page two…What’s up with that Mr. Maoman?

wah…tears of clown here.

Chou

Hmm . . reluctantly . . oh okay - hand oustretched, big grin.

Yeah that search thing’s a bastard.

Cheers.

HG