15 years ago, this site was a whole lot better.

how about the OP???

I like how a lot of these FNGs are posting up shitfaced and laying out all manner of whackadoodie shit.
Good for them, I remember my first Internet drunk. :+1:

Random fart on a topic that should have been closed a long time ago I bet you were a lot better 15 years ago to

1 Like

They had 5 years of Forumosan culture back then. What have we gots?

20 years of Forumosan Culture :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really???

http://www.mediaguidegroup.com/10-hottest-telenovela-actresses/

2 years of Trumpians!

1 Like

As mentioned the split on here seems to be even . Maybe the arguments make more sense one one side ? :thinking:or maybe other reasons , but Forumosa allows both points of view equally …or because there are some supporters … any … that determines all of Forumosa ? Truth is top 20 forumosans are equally divided politically .

Just the fact that Trump supporters are given a platform is unacceptable to a lot of people.

3 Likes

I wasn’t including the “Far Right” extremists like you in that list :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

That might be but politics forum is Republican territory…Not much else going on there. And I don’t mean other liberal views. I mean it may as well be a US forum with the usual debates…Little else going on. I know this because one of the few to even bother posting on those threads.

4 Likes

Talking bollocks now mate. Exagerrattttionnnn.

1 Like

There’s been a lot of hate over the past few years, some of it temp-zapped, some of it still there.

Can’t take the odd potshot or a pic of Trump Putin riding bare chested on horseback …Well sorry I will be more gentle next time.

1 Like

No, bring it on. Satire is always appreciated. :grin:

1 Like

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!

1 Like

See. I think that that is perfectly acceptable satire . We manage to still have discourse on Brexit and Trump etc , even though we hold opposing views…sometimes we argue/banter/ disagree and just walk away if it’s getting heated …but surely that is what a Forum is all about ? It’s good to have both sides …I agree that one side seems to post more …but that is not so bad as you can not follow or whatever …plenty of more left leaning places if that’s what people want .

What? Is this a right site?

:kissing_heart: