183 days/taxable year

So I got here August 13. On Dec 31 that will be only 141 days. So my understanding is that I will have to pay 20% tax for this year. So if I stay only 150 days in 2005 (leave at the end of June with a few weeks vacation bw Jan and Jun 05, will I have to then pay 20% again?

Yes. You have to be here (although you don’t have to be working) for 183 years in the calendar year.