2006 horror

Day before Yesterday: tropical island, me and my now brown Taiwan princess. I called her Tok Tok, Island princess of Bumsbesia.

Yesterday: back in Taiwan Neihu slum, mother in law and the 9 year old nephew have moved in my apartment, still fighting to keep them out.

When your Taiwanese relatives tell you you have nice furniture: BLOCK THE DOOR, employ bear traps, high voltage security!

2006, I hate you. Hope we can improve our relationship later.

Started worth and probably have a depth in the middle and get increasingly
worse from thereon… :astonished:

Bet you wished you hadn’t saved her from kidnappers now :wink:

The fun never stops.

I’m not religious, but I’m praying for you. :s

Why’d they move in Bob? And how long do thay plan to stay? I don’t want to lecture you on Family values (I certainly am no saint that department) but surely its not the worst thing in the world to support your wife by supporting her family a bit too. She is obviously not just a trophy wife…that one resides in Bumsbesia.

Chou

Oh boy! Happy New Year!

[quote=“chodofu”]Why’d they move in Bob? And how long do thay plan to stay? I don’t want to lecture you on Family values (I certainly am no saint that department) but surely its not the worst thing in the world to support your wife by supporting her family a bit too. She is obviously not just a trophy wife…that one resides in Bumsbesia.

Chou[/quote]

I am her trophy. She got me from an online catalogue!

They were supposed to take care of the appartment, but then wanted to stay! First one night, then more nights! OK OK their apartment is in reconstruction, but they stayed with another daughter one floor upper …

I overreacted, but … opening the door and finding mother in law and nephew sleeping on the sofa was just a shock. Switching from tropical island to Neihu spitstain doorstep apartment with mother in law!

:help:

I know they maybe were in need and I was selfish. But at least they are gone now :smiley: (but her socks are still piling up next to my bed :saywhat: )

[quote=“bob_honest”][quote=“chodofu”]Why’d they move in Bob? And how long do thay plan to stay? I don’t want to lecture you on Family values (I certainly am no saint that department) but surely its not the worst thing in the world to support your wife by supporting her family a bit too. She is obviously not just a trophy wife…that one resides in Bumsbesia.

Chou[/quote]

I am her trophy. She got me from an online catalogue!

They were supposed to take care of the appartment, but then wanted to stay! First one night, then more nights! OK OK their apartment is in reconstruction, but they stayed with another daughter one floor upper …

I overreacted, but … opening the door and finding mother in law and nephew sleeping on the sofa was just a shock. Switching from tropical island to Neihu spitstain doorstep apartment with mother in law!

:help:

I know they maybe were in need and I was selfish. But at least they are gone now :smiley: (but her socks are still piling up next to my bed :saywhat: )[/quote]

Ah, the old slip in through the holiday door trick. Sister-in-laws often employ that trick on mail order hubbies to get rid of unwanted relatives. Well if any bad blood passed between y’all I suggest washing, pressing, and retruning the socks to MIL along with a little hong bao to help her pay for her apartment reconstruction. Then change the locks on your front door.
:wink:
Chou

Have you tried using BUMMS BANG on them ?

In fact, I was singing a song about 5000 years of culture and that I am an unworthy foreigner who deserves to devote his home to any native passing along.

That convinced my wife the danger of having it repeated to her family may be too great and she helped getting rid of the family.

My wife had told be before my song, that 5000 years of culture …bla bla bla … when mum asks for a favour … bla … what an honour to have her here… bla … first daughter (she is third)… bla … bla …

Why are you putting up with that shit?

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“bob_honest”]

Yesterday: back in Taiwan Neihu slum, mother in law and the 9 year old nephew have moved in my apartment, still fighting to keep them out.

[/quote]

Why are you putting up with that shit?[/quote]

Well, I guess it started when I found this email from a Taiwan lady in my Yahoo junk mail box (no kidding).

:s

[quote=“bob_honest”][quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“bob_honest”]

[/quote]

Why are you putting up with that shit?[/quote]

Well, I guess it started when I found this email from a Taiwan lady in my Yahoo junk mail box (no kidding).

:s[/quote]

Bob I get those all the time…but I don’t marry 'em :wink:

Chodofu,

good the whole office is rather lazy and relaxed today, otherwise my laughter would have attracted a lot of colleagues!

Good one …

… I look at the bright side. At least I did not marry the gal who is a Nigerian princess having diamonds for 20 Million USD lying around and who just needs my 2000 Euro so we can claim them …

BobDumpling

LOl, all said though, I am sure you found the good things in your wife otherwise you would not have got hitched and move to the slums of Neihu.

Indeed. Bob_honest, please don’t move back to Germany, your highly entertaining posts would be missed. :wink: :notworthy:

BTW: Where’s that tropical island paradise? I’ve got a huge vacation deficit carried over from 2005.

:blush: thanks. It is Pangkor island Malaysia. A few good hotels there, quiet beach. A very relaxing vacation (my wife said not enough activity :raspberry: ).

Although I dunno why I have to leave the bed if I have beach view and my wife was getting so dark from the sun. Was so exiting, like betraying her with another woman … ups :blush:

Security aspect: Malaysia elite forces training on the island and a navy base behind it (submarine, destroyers…) and a frigate (or something big a last) parked close to the island. But the guys in black clothes do not bother you, they camped somewhere at a remote beach (close to tourists lying in the sun) and just occasionaly went into the jungle where nobody else goes.

So now you’re richer in lurrve than money. Loser!!
:wink:
HG