2006 Most romantic Formosan contest

Inspired by you know who (Oprah :shhh:) I wanna have a contest. So in so many words, describe the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for your SO. The best one (i promise this time) will be announced after 14th.

Most romantic thing I did–Shaved my boyfriend’s face for the 1st time without a nick. But I was fifteen, he was my first and I was stuck on stupid in love.

Next…

[quote=“Namahottie”]Inspired by you know who (Oprah :shhh:) I wanna have a contest. So in so many words, describe the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for your SO. The best one (i promise this time) will be announced after 14th.

Most romantic thing I did–Shaved my boyfriend’s face for the 1st time without a nick. But I was fifteen, he was my first and I was stuck on stupid in love.

Next…[/quote]
I kissed my wife once… :blush:

[quote=“igorveni”][quote=“Namahottie”]Inspired by you know who (Oprah :shhh:) I wanna have a contest. So in so many words, describe the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for your SO. The best one (i promise this time) will be announced after 14th.

Next…[/quote]
I kissed my wife once… :blush:[/quote]
So did I.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“igorveni”][quote=“Namahottie”]Inspired by you know who (Oprah :shhh:) I wanna have a contest. So in so many words, describe the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for your SO. The best one (i promise this time) will be announced after 14th.

Next…[/quote]
I kissed my wife once… :blush:[/quote]
So did I.[/quote]

You bastards stole my move! :fume:

Don’t worry JD. Igorveni’s old lady told me she doesn’t find you in the least bit attractive.

Cut
deep
:frowning:

[quote=“jdsmith”]
Cut
deep
:frowning:[/quote]

You need a wing man to help you score with the Mrs.

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“jdsmith”]
Cut
deep
:frowning:[/quote]
You need a wing man to help you score with the Mrs.[/quote]I’m there for ya dude.
Once they see me…anybody looks good.

Hey boys…hold your horses, nobody is getting near my wife.
Plus, IT’S BLOODY OFF TOPIC… :raspberry: :raspberry:

I moved to Taiwan.
Then I kissed her.

What’s a “romantic thing” anyway? I may be a contender here but I need a hint.

I’m assuming it’s something you do in order to get fed and laid.

:doh: Ai-yo…this is going to be one slow contest…

Once I made dinner for my guy and then when I went out to meet him, I locked myself out of my apartment with the food still cooking.

I think that’s what alot of women are thinking now with men :smiley:

There are about 100 times that I should have killed him and did not. :heart:

That’s not romantic…people get canonized for that you know.

Hmm…“Saint SuchAFob, patron saint of relationship preservation”…

I kinda like the ring of that!

:angel:

I will be a Saint because I have performed 100s of miracles of non-murder.

Not sure if this counts, but it really happened a few years ago. I was taking a pee in my bathroom, when my wedding ring slipped off my finger, and plonked ceremoniously into the toilet bowl, all the while filling up with my sweltering beerpiss. I finished, and hesitated,… not really knowing how to take this ominous sign. It was after all Valentine’s Day…

So, I sat gazing at my wedding ring in a bowl of my own piss for quite a few mirthsome moments. Until I shook my head, and walked away… but, not of course, without first having fished it out…

And I suppose it’s all a brilliant metaphor for …my own few episodes of “Married, With Children”…

:angel:[/quote]

And the answer from the Vatican is this:

:angel:[/quote]

And the answer from the Vatican is this:

[/quote]
:heart: best laugh all day!!!

The rumor going around Testosteronaville (aka the IP forum) is that the grand prize for taking this contest is a steak dinner and a special massage. Is that true?

I can see right now that if I decide to put together a package and go after the top prize I’m not going to have much competition around here.

Who’s actually going to cook the steak dinner anyway? And about the massage . . . . Ah, never mind. We can get into that later.