2007 TAIWAN SUMMER CUP .... in Taipei

For those footy (soccer) lovers out there … the islandwide ex-pats will be back in the capital again, July 28th & 29th to battle for the title of Taiwan Ex-pat Champs!

This year sees a record 20 teams compete (+300 foreign players) over two days / 11-a-side / each game 1x25 mins / each team guaranteed 7 games throughout the weekend.

Our sponsors include the Tavern Premier, Beck’s, Coca Cola & Diadora.

Venue: Yingfeng Sports Park (Off Bingjiang St)
Food & Drinks available at reasonable prices!

So if you’re looking for a game or simply just want to come and watch a game or two then join us.

For more info email me at michael@cargocare.com or call me during office hours (02) 2758 4095 ext 661.

It will be a fantastic football festival!!!

See you there, Michael.

Why play in July. Its too hot even for a spectator!

the spirit that made Wolves great…its the Summer cup. there’s also an Autumn, Spring and Winter cup.

Point taken. All the best.

People, only a week to go to the summers biggest sporting event … so for all those footie fans try and get out there, and bring yr boots if u wanna game or two!

Also the Tavern Premier will host a Pool-Party, with DJ Marcus Aurelius, great bbq (prepared by Tavern executive chefs) as well as discounted booze all night long … what more could you want??? … Don’t answer that!

When: Sat 28th (5pm to 2am)
Where: Country Club Taipei
Price: Ntd 600/person (women 50% discount @ Ntd 300)
For more info email poolparty@tavern.com.tw

The perfect way to cool down!

Contact me directly if u need any other info (02) 2758 4095 ext 661 (office hours only)

Michael.