2008 USA Democratic Party Convention in Denver, Colorado

Let the fun begin!

Fox Reporter Assaulted (verbally) By Anti-war Protesters In Denver

Its gonna be a Hot Time in The Mile High City!

A couple of more YouTubes from the scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4_weAOtClA

second video of the punks playing dead in the street…my son said it was probably their nap time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytw1K2cXPRc

Fuck FOX news! Fuck FOX news!
youtube.com/watch?v=CoDsQ2VNArI
Real lame-o guy runs into a crowd of protesters and asks them if they believe in free speech. It’s funny.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Let the fun begin!

Its gonna be a Hot Time in The Mile High City!

A couple of more YouTubes from the scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4_weAOtClA

second video of the punks playing dead in the street…my son said it was probably their nap time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytw1K2cXPRc[/quote]

I’m waiting for the Hillary beat down on Obama. You know she’s married to the ‘first black president’ so I’m sure she knows thing or two about giving a beat down

(bad nama bad girl :imp: )

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Let the fun begin!

[/quote]

Gestapo tactics by the anti-war delegates in the Streets of Denver. :smiling_imp: I love how history repeats itself, although this time the anti-war people are part of the establishment they professed to hate and they’re as hypocritical as ever. Hillary is the “Ribicoff” of this convention although as a hawk instead of a dove. I hope her delegates create some trouble at the convention. :smiling_imp: She should be the nominee.

cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=829727645&play=1

I can’t see how the fuck Fox news clip could be called verbal assault and out of control as the anchor said. It was pretty mild.

It was kinda funny that the reporter was asking them if they believed in freedom of speech but then telling them to answer without swearing.

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]Let the fun begin!

[/quote]

Gestapo tactics by the anti-war delegates in the Streets of Denver. :smiling_imp: I love how history repeats itself, although this time the anti-war people are part of the establishment and they’re as hypocritical as ever. Hillary is the “Ribicoff” of this convention although as a hawk instead of a dove. I hope her delegates create some trouble at the convention. :smiling_imp: She should be the nominee.

cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=829727645&play=1[/quote]
That’s a great clip. I always liked ol’ HHH.

I wonder what the music theme will be? I’d be willing to say, given the Obamas’ dislike of the Clintons, that it won’t be Fleetwood Mac. :smiling_imp: Perhaps Dylan and some Subterranean Homesick Blues?

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=srgi2DkDbPU

[quote=“Chewycorns”]I wonder what the music theme will be? I’d be willing to say, given the Obamas’ dislike of the Clintons, that it won’t be Fleetwood Mac. :smiling_imp: Perhaps Dylan and some Subterranean Homesick Blues?

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=srgi2DkDbPU[/quote]
What makes you think that Obama dislikes the Clintons? I mean there’s been back and forth from campaigning against each other, but I think any real bad blood is something the Conservatives are manufacturing.

I guess we’re stuck with watching this thing on CNN. I wonder what time? I want to see Michell Obama explain again why she hates America.

Here is a fun little blog by Metro Student Media Blog. It is produced by the students of The Metropolitan State College of Denver. The Office of Student Media produces The Metropolitan, The MetReport, Met Radio and the literary magazine Metrosphere. They will be doing live updates of the fun happenings at the Demo Comvention.

Metro Student Media Blog

White kids wearing masks are showing their collective asses…LOL!

Videos from the DBC Denver 2008

DNC 2008 - Parade!

up to date news here:

metrostudentmedia.blogspot.com/

The Clinton’s aren’t giving in…Check CNN for updates, but as I’m watching a petition is being circulated to have Clinton as a nominee. Both whips (Obama’s and Clinton’s) are having it out in the war room… :astonished:

Jerry Springer should be hosting this event…

what’d I tell ya…[color=#FF0000]blood in the aisles…[/color]

The infamous Democratic circular firing squad forms rank.

It seems to be hyped to the max by the press. CNN can’t go five minutes without asking if Hillary is causing any trouble yet.

According to Andrew Sullivan, Michelle Obama nailed her speech.
Anyone got a video link to it?

I didn’t think she nailed it…you can stream it on the CNN website…in fact, when I listened to her and Kennedy’s long-winded speeches, I couldn’t help but think of what Disraeli said of Gladstone: Inebriated with the exuberance of his verbosity and gifted with an egotistical imagination.

Plot to kill Obama in Denver
Four people arrested. One was a 60 year old woman who kept screaming, “I’m in it to win it!”

I liked Teddy’s speech, but I thought Pelosi sucked. Haven’t seen the Michelle one yet. I don’t think Nancy’s heart was in it. She seemed to be going through the motions.

Did Michelle announce that she is pregnant?

Mrs. Obama had a nice, inspirational speech. Praise for Hillary and Joe. Heartwarming family stories. It was very touching. I got a few tears in my eyes. I just wish she would have let loose with a couple God Damn Americas. God Damn America! (But she didn’t.)