2008 USA Republican Party Presidential Campaign: Part 2

And I’d like to see evidence of anyone in here who “worships” Obama. I could just as easily accuse this person (who I suspect to be a sock-puppet) of “worshiping” McCain.

While it’s sort of funny ridiculing the choice of Palin, it’s also a tragic insight into the GOP’s mental processes, If this is the sort of judgement we can expect heading into the worst financial crisis in eons, I say the world needs someone else, thanks.

HG

October surprise arrives! I bet he idolizes Chairman Mao!

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

Obama, when interviewed by Chicago public radio in 2001, said:
redistributing income is an administrative task. He blames the superior court
fail to redistribute the wealth. and more.

“it is a tragedy the constitution wasn’t radically reinterpreted to force redistribution of wealth for African American. and it is still a issue today”

He doesn’t think the court can do it, but it can be done legislatively, it is not too late.

“redistributing wealth is an administrative task”

“although you can craft theoretical justifications for it legally. any three of us sititng here could come up with a rational for bringing about economic change through the courts”

[quote]October surprise arrives! I bet he idolizes Chairman Mao![/quote] It’s you TC, innit?

I doubt it, but these guys probably would appreciate Mao’s ability to kill, if he was white, of course.

[quote]Men charged with plotting to kill Obama
(CNN) – Federal prosecutors charged two men with plotting a “killing spree” against African-Americans that would have been capped with an attempt to kill Sen. Barack Obama while they wore white tuxedos, federal officials said Monday.

Paul Schlesselman, left, and Daniel Cowart said they planned to kill more than 100 African Americans.

The U.S. attorney’s office in Jackson, Tennessee, said Daniel Cowart, 20, and Paul Schlesselman, 18, were self-described white supremacists who met online through a mutual friend.

Both men have been charged with illegal possession of a sawed-off shotgun, conspiracy to rob a federally licensed gun dealer and making threats against a presidential candidate.

The men planned to kill more than 100 African-Americans, including 14 who would be beheaded, according to the affidavit. But federal law enforcement sources said there was no evidence Cowart, of Bells, Tennessee, and Schlesselman, of West Helena, Arkansas, had any details of Obama’s schedule. [/quote]

HG

[quote=“hi12345”]October surprise arrives! I bet he idolizes Chairman Mao!

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

Obama, when interviewed by Chicago public radio in 2001, said:
redistributing income is an administrative task. He blames the superior court
fail to redistribute the wealth. and more.

“it is a tragedy the constitution wasn’t radically reinterpreted to force redistribution of wealth for African American. and it is still a issue today”

He doesn’t think the court can do it, but it can be done legislatively, it is not too late.

“redistributing wealth is an administrative task”

“although you can craft theoretical justifications for it legally. any three of us sititng here could come up with a rational for bringing about economic change through the courts”[/quote]

:unamused:

Did you actually listen to the audio? He was talking about how the Warren Supreme Court did NOT come up with a system of wealth redistribution: he’s shooting down criticisms of that court’s supposed radicalism. Of course, the context is edited out.

More on the plot to kill the president . . .

[quote]Using a .308-caliber rifle and a high-powered weapon they planned to steal from a gun store, the men plotted to “drive their vehicle as fast as they could toward Obama shooting at him from the windows,” the affidavit said. “Both individuals stated they would dress in all white tuxedos and wear top hats during the assassination attempt.”

Cowart traveled from Tennessee to Arkansas to pick up Schlesselman at his residence Oct. 20. From there, they planned to rob a gun shop, target a predominately African American school and ultimately attack Obama (D-Ill.), who is leading in most national polls in his bid for the White House.

The far-fetched plot soon fell apart, however. The day after they met in person, the men attempted to rob a home in Bells, Tenn., only to be deterred when they spotted a dog and two vehicles on the premises, Weeks wrote. [/quote]

Clearly these two guys were McCain supporters what with their erratic behavior and complete lack of planning. The tophats and tails were undoubtedly an homage to Sarah Palin. Their best bet now is to claim they’re just innocent victims of a campaign orchestrated by Barack Obama to silence them and others like them in order to throw the vote.

On another note, I’d be more than disappointed if hi12345 is really Tainan Cowboy because I’d have to interpret that change of persona as a cheap ploy to avoid having to make good on our cigar bet from last May.

Chris, I’m wondering why you bother letting the Luddites take the agenda here. Oh, and speaking of Luddites.

[quote]Sarah Palin’s War on Science - The GOP ticket’s appalling contempt for knowledge and learning. By Christopher Hitchens
This is what the Republican Party has done to us this year: It has placed within reach of the Oval Office a woman who is a religious fanatic and a proud, boastful ignoramus. Those who despise science and learning are not anti-elitist. They are morally and intellectually slothful people who are secretly envious of the educated and the cultured. And those who prate of spiritual warfare and demons are not just “people of faith” but theocratic bullies. On Nov. 4, anyone who cares for the Constitution has a clear duty to repudiate this wickedness and stupidity. [/quote]

I have a great deal of respect for Tigerman, who I suspect has been quiet here precisely because of the rotten tilt in the Repubs campaign.

HG

Schlesselman and Daniel: now that they’re in custody, they won’t be voting for McCain this election day!

Didn’t the GOP do the same in 2000 and 2004, except with a man?

article.nationalreview.com/print … GJmMTAyOGY

[quote]The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape
Obama, Ayers, and PLO supporters toast Edward Said’s successor, but the press doesn’t think it’s quite as newsworthy as Sarah Palin’s wardrobe.[/quote]

if the obama worshippers actually looked into what obama stands for, they’d stop having a liberal orgy fest here

Sarah Palin on Edwatd Said . . he said what? What did Edward say? Edward who?

Not at all, we’re all commies too, and we got your ISP address. Have you checked under the bed lately? Never mind. We know you haven’t . . .

HG

[quote=“hi12345”]If the Obama worshippers actually looked into what Obama stands for, they’d stop having a liberal orgy fest here… ([i]in addition to a strikingly similar load of baseless right wing fear mongering on anything but the issues in the ever more desperate signature style of our good friend Tainan Cowboy)…

…Providing Brilliant Solutions to Important Problems…

[i]“It is amazing how many people mistake a certain hip snideness for sophistication.”…Thomas Sowell

“The ruptured capillaries in your nose belie the clarity of your wisdom.”…Stewie Griffin

The Obama Files…The Latest OBAMANations…THE AUDACITY OF TRUTH-Barack Hussein Obama…The Barrack Book [/i][/i][/quote]

you forgot to use your signature on your smurf account TC… :wink:

there you go, I added it for you… don’t mention, it you’re welcome…

What does Obama stand for? Let’s see:

Safeguarded liberties, sound economic policy, the end of the Religious Right’s influence in politics, and an end to the Republican foreign and economic policies that have driven America into the ground over the last 8 years.

I want to see America pulled out of the abyss and restored to its former greatness.

Yes, these are some of the reasons I hope Obama will be president, and that McCain will be defeated.

Ouch! Now why oh why would someone want to go under cover to barrack, no pun intended, for McCain and Palin? Certainly no strong vote of confidence, methinks. lol:

HG

[quote=“hi12345”]http://article.nationalreview.com/print/?q=ZDFkMGE2MmM1M2Q5MmY0ZmExMzUxMWRhZGJmMTAyOGY

[quote]The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape
Obama, Ayers, and PLO supporters toast Edward Said’s successor, but the press doesn’t think it’s quite as newsworthy as Sarah Palin’s wardrobe.[/quote]

if the Obama worshippers actually looked into what Obama stands for, they’d stop having a liberal orgy fest here[/quote]

It really must have devolved into one heck of a Israelbash for them to be so squeamish about showing it!

In another video, he also bashes the USA–comparing it to Nazi Germany. :unamused:

Psst. What about real issues? What about the economy? What about war in the ME? What about health care?
Psst. GOP, get a clue.

by the way, what stupid idiots are those skinheads that plot to kill Obama, that stuff has no place in an election

Look here Doc, the world’s stock markets might be in free fall risking jobs for millions, but this dress stuff is the real issue, okay?

[quote]Fraught couture: Palin and McCain squabble over clothes
Published Date: 28 October 2008
IT’S A new twist on “wardrobe malfunction”. Sarah Palin, the Republican vice-presidential candidate, went back to wearing her own clothes, swapping designer dresses for jeans, after becoming furious with party officials who spent $150,000 (£96,000) on new outfits, stylists and make-up for her[/quote]
“No, no! Sarah, I really didn’t say that US$150,000 dress made you look fat, I didn’t!”

Oh yes, it really must have, umm, because . . . . well, you know, they didn’t show it, so I didn’t see it, therefore, ipso dipsy factso . . .

Dare I say it. . . ?

No seriously, this one does look promising, game fans . . . swings . . .
Darnit!

HG

Wasn’t he right that the [color=#FF0000]doctrines of Nazism, that, that we are fighting against, … start looking uncomfortably similar to what we have going on, back here at home (educational segregation)[/color]? All he is observing is that there are some ideological similarities between the segregation that was going on in the south, and Nazi doctrine. I can’t see what is so controversial about this remark.

He is not comparing the United States as a nation to Nazi Germany, and he is talking about practices long outlawed in the US. You are trying to twist and distort his words, again. What gets me is that you have nothing to say on obvious evils of segregation (which you think black people should just ‘get over’), but when anyone makes any strong criticism against it you get worked up into some put-upon ‘shock’ and ‘outrage’.

What does segregation mean to you Chewy?

:roflmao:
Priceless! Glad we cleared that one up- folks murdering one of the candidates “has no place in an election”.

:roflmao:
Priceless! Glad we cleared that one up- folks murdering one of the candidates “has no place in an election”.[/quote]

i didn’t know you support such behaviors :doh: