2010 Toyota Tundra

hello there. Just want to share this Toyota Tundra 2010 video that I happened to watch on youtube. It’s a really cool truck braving an extremely hot tunnel :fume: !

It’s really awesome. :notworthy: Come take a look at it.

There is a pair coming in tomorrow in Hsinchu 4x4 Shop, I will be going down to check it out…D

Great!!!Please keep us posted…:slight_smile:

Here you go the car is HUGE!

Tundra beside its smaller sibling the Tacoma…(The tacoma is huge already!)

Um, one question: Why?

Finger-sized penis?

haha. :roflmao:

Sorry. That was sandman. Snadman lite, however, would posit that the vehicle has a very high PDD quotient.
As for why its here? Of course, the name says it all. It’s a Tundra. For ploughing manfully (with a RAMPANT erection) across the thousands of square miles of Taiwanese tundra.

Tacoma sounds like a malignant growth, and I guess it is, and has.

Hang on, that appears to be a TRUCK.

I thought we’d pretty much decided that TRUCKS were legal only for business use in Taiwan???

I can’t imagine many blue truck operators are going to trade-in for one of those, or that the dealership is going to accept such a limit on thier potential customer base. (Fat of wallet AND blue of collar)

I’m confused again. Taiwan regulations. Nailing a jelly to a tree. Compare and contrast

[quote=“Ducked”]Hang on, that appears to be a TRUCK.

I thought we’d pretty much decided that TRUCKS were legal only for business use in Taiwan???

[/quote]
It’s a truck. For men with ponytails.

Correct, in Washington State. The only reason to go there is Marcie’s Silver Spoon, on Tacoma Way, in the former industrial heart of Tacoma. Breakfasts out of a fairy tale. Omelets the size of bricks, :lick: :lick: :lick: but in keeping with its 1948 origins, no espresso machine.

i wanted a tacoma for business use a while back (scooter transport) that and the whole TRD supercharger modifaction :smiley:
turns out you pay less tax as its registered as a truck, even if it is a 4.0 v6, just paint the numberplate on the back of the truck and bobs your uncle… you have a truck that does 5mpg and 0-100 in 6 seconds while carrying scooters.

Parking the thing and living with it day in day out would be a nightmare though :frowning:

[quote=“smellybumlove”]i wanted a tacoma for business use a while back (scooter transport) that and the whole TRD supercharger modifaction :smiley:
turns out you pay less tax as its registered as a truck, even if it is a 4.0 v6, just paint the numberplate on the back of the truck and bobs your uncle… you have a truck that does 5mpg and 0-100 in 6 seconds while carrying scooters.

Parking the thing and living with it day in day out would be a nightmare though :frowning:[/quote]

Yep, the 4x4 fraternity likes these trucks as the tax is half that of normal cars. So for a 4.0L pickup/truck, you only pay 19k in road tax intead of 39k.

On top of that you get gobs of power, 4x4 and the versatility of the pickup bed.

Tacoma is pushing it on mountain roads especially with oncoming buses, Tundra would be impossible for all but the large mountain roads.

damnit now everyone one knows!.

My dad inlaw has the new tacoma twincab in malaysia, bloody nice car it is too!.
the tundra is just insane, you know the big guy from OCC drives one, i remember seeing it in a episode and laughing about its size, just silly.

The one thing that tipped the scales the other way about the tacoma and the tundra… despite its size it doesnt really carry much on its pickup bed, you’ll find the crappy pickups from here can actually fit more… bit of a waste of space isnt it!.

[quote=“smellybumlove”]damnit now everyone one knows!.

My dad inlaw has the new tacoma twincab in malaysia, bloody nice car it is too!.
the tundra is just insane, you know the big guy from OCC drives one, i remember seeing it in a episode and laughing about its size, just silly.

The one thing that tipped the scales the other way about the tacoma and the tundra… despite its size it doesnt really carry much on its pickup bed, you’ll find the crappy pickups from here can actually fit more… bit of a waste of space isnt it!.[/quote]

The Tundra to the best of my knowledge was designed for heavy towing, as in large trailers that can park two cars length to length, it does come in Single cabs with more footbed but seems like the twin cab is more versatile.

[quote=“kdk”][quote=“smellybumlove”]i wanted a tacoma for business use a while back (scooter transport) that and the whole TRD supercharger modifaction :smiley:

Parking the thing and living with it day in day out would be a nightmare though :frowning:[/quote]

Yep, the 4x4 fraternity likes these trucks as the tax is half that of normal cars. So for a 4.0L pickup/truck, you only pay 19k in road tax intead of 39k.

On top of that you get gobs of power, 4x4 and the versatility of the pickup bed.

Tacoma is pushing it on mountain roads especially with oncoming buses, Tundra would be impossible for all but the large mountain roads.[/quote]

Do these frats have businesses? If not, how do they get away with it?

I suppose if one took the “fraternity” thing seriously one could set up a business just for that, perhaps a truck leasing business. Frats lease thier trucks from the business, in which they perhaps own shares.

What goes around comes around?

I don’t see anyone using such a nice looking truck for what they are doing with the blue ones in Taiwan.

It just doesn’t fit the market

[quote=“nazmikarakoc”]I don’t see anyone using such a nice looking truck for what they are doing with the blue ones in Taiwan.

It just doesn’t fit the market[/quote]

Yep agree. I think its mostly used as a leisure vehicle with the flatbed used to haul barbecue, tents and all the assorted paraphernalia

[quote=“nazmikarakoc”]I don’t see anyone using such a nice looking truck for what they are doing with the blue ones in Taiwan.
It just doesn’t fit the market[/quote]
I used to have a neighbor with a landscaping business and a huge pickup truck for hauling his stuff around in. Not too uncommon I think.