2011 Costco Thread!

Sorry, maybe that’s not the right name. Its just a tight t-shirt-type thingy made out of some kind of tech fibre that the kid wears in the water to keep from getting sunburned. We have a really nice outdoor pool but can’t use it until it gets dark, which isn’t always convenient.

Your pic is on the cards now so I’m not sure you can use someone else’s.[/quote]
Dude! We all look the same, don’t you know? I’ll take my chances of being ignominiously turfed out of their hallowed property rather than forking out however much it costs for membership for one measly tshirt. There’s nothing really else I want to buy from there. I’ve had more than enough of throwing away spoiled food from that place to ever consider shopping there again.

Your pic is on the cards now so I’m not sure you can use someone else’s.[/quote]
Dude! We all look the same, don’t you know? I’ll take my chances of being ignominiously turfed out of their hallowed property rather than forking out however much it costs for membership for one measly tshirt. There’s nothing really else I want to buy from there. I’ve had more than enough of throwing away spoiled food from that place to ever consider shopping there again.[/quote]

Called a “rash guard”. If that helps.

You can go with another member; borrowing their card isn’t your only option.

Dude! We all look the same, don’t you know? I’ll take my chances of being ignominiously turfed out of their hallowed property rather than forking out however much it costs for membership for one measly tshirt. There’s nothing really else I want to buy from there. I’ve had more than enough of throwing away spoiled food from that place to ever consider shopping there again.[/quote]

Called a “rash guard”. If that helps.[/quote]

Maybe here?

Maybe here?[/quote]

Wet suits!!! They are called wet suuuuiiiiiiits (or shirt). “Rash guard” sounds so …you know… like… dorky lol
“Yea, I’m putting my kid into a rash guard” v. “I need a wet suit for my kid. Just the t-shirt portion, you know?”

[strike]Can anyone tell me if Costco sells sheet sets, pillows, and towels for cheaper than Ikea?
Thx <3[/strike]
Nevermind. Found this "Bedding" - Foam mattress, pillow, sheets, comforter - #5 by Belgian_Pie

Maybe here?[/quote]

Wet suits!!! They are called wet suuuuiiiiiiits (or shirt). “Rash guard” sounds so …you know… like… dorky lol
“Yea, I’m putting my kid into a rash guard” v. “I need a wet suit for my kid. Just the t-shirt portion, you know?”

[/quote]

Excuse me but a wetsuit is made of neoprene and not at all what he is looking for. They are called rash guards. Look

Maybe here?[/quote]

[/quote]

Excuse me but a wetsuit is made of neoprene and not at all what he is looking for. They are called rash guards. Look[/quote]

No I was joking. I saw the link.

Do anyone know when the Neihu Costco gets their weekly shipments? I’d like to know.

Someone at the Kaohsiung Costco might want to stick their head out the window to check the season. Went there today to pick up another pair of shorts like the ones I bought a few weeks ago and liked. Nothing there but long pants and long sleeved shirts. I don’t think folks are getting ready for winter this early, although I guess they figure some are prepping for Christmas because that stuff is out already. I’m a self-described Grinch but even for you Christmas addicts isn’t this a bit much? It’s July. 5 months to go.

In NY everything is “END OF SEASON SALE!”

I had the same problem you had.

:loco:

They get shipments daily. Costco is actually in the process of setting up a huge distribution center on the outskirts of Taoyuan. You’ll likely see a better consistency of all products being available all the time in the not too distant future.

Anyone know if the Neihu Costco’s still have organic peanut butter in stock?

I saw some a couple months ago but haven’t looked in that section recently; I think it’s a regular item.

There was a lot in Costco Zhonghe.

Thanks. Is that branch easy to get to by MRT?

From Jingan Station, take bus 262. Stops in front of Costco. From Xindian, you can take bus 3 or 8 to MRT station.

Thanks. Looked at Google maps and it should be a quick walk too. Maybe a few hundred NT by taxi back to Bitan. Better than Neihu.

Walk?! :astonished: Not many sidewalks…

It takes me less than 200 nts on the way back, even if stuck in Showlang Bridge. And usually, Zhonghe Costco is less congested than Neihu.

[quote=“Icon”]Walk?! :astonished: Not many sidewalks…

It takes me less than 200 nts on the way back, even if stuck in Showlang Bridge. And usually, Zhonghe Costco is less congested than Neihu.[/quote]

Can’t walk from the MRT? What has Zhonghe become.