2017 Costco Thread

Are Decathalon products good quality?

Pretty good for the price, yeah. Good range of stuff too not the same ole things you see in the local shops.

1 Like

Does anyone know if you can buy 4 pack of Hanes or Fruit of the Loom pocket t’s at Costco?

Yes, no. HTH.

1 Like

Greek yogurt
Cheese (love almost all of them)
Dress shirts
Boxer shorts
Socks
Running apparel
Bottled water
Meat (great stuff for our crockpot)
Fruit (some is fantastic, but some fruit is better bought outside of Costco)
Kids clothes (until around 8 years old)
Stuff for water sports in the summer (bought a boogieboard this year)

1 Like

Greek yogurt for me. And meat in bulk.

Do they have chicken bakes at Taiwanese Costco?

Of course! Frozen in the fridge. Or in the food court.

1 Like

Thank you! That’s all I needed to hear. :hamburger: :running_man: :bus: :oncoming_bus: :exploding_head:

May I also recommend the chicken nuggets?

1 Like

Although this thread was grave dug, there is a simple single word answer to the original question:

Steak.

Yonghe Costco has 24 pack of Mountain Dew for 299nt. A real bargain! 12nt a can!

They also have cherry Dr. Pepper 24 pack for 400nt.

It’s better to buy a single avocado at a local shop like Wellcome IMO. Most people don’t need a whole bag, as they go off too quickly one ripe. YMMV.

CRAFT BREWED ALES ARE BACK!! (spotted in Zhongli)

This time it’s IPA, Pale Ale, Session IPA, and Kolsch (German Lager).

As usual they’re NT$999/case.

1 Like

Has anyone bought the wireless Logitech keyboard they sell over at Costco? I am thinking it would be a nice accessory to my pad.

1 Like

The Dr Pepper is good with the agricole rum from Carrefour in it

If [quote=“Dragonbones, post:154, topic:157414, full:true”]
It’s better to buy a single avocado at a local shop like Wellcome IMO. Most people don’t need a whole bag, as they go off too quickly one ripe. YMMV.
[/quote]

Buy a bag and use all you can before they go off. Remaining avocados, remove stone and scoop out, bag it and freeze. Makes good avocado-mayo or guacamole.

Costco is selling Mochi Ice Cream now!
Strawberry, mango and vanilla 18 pack for 400nt. It has a coconut cream frozen center. Absolute heaven!

https://www.imuraya-usa.com/index.php/products

1 Like

Has anyone seen the good (Kirkland?) bacon at Costco lately? I couldn’t find it in the Beitou / Danshui branch yesterday. And it’s sort of spoiled me … I now find the local stuff inedible.

1 Like

Also good with Captain Morgan, or other spiced rum.