2018 US Mid-term Elections!

Flag burning

This has absolutely nothing to do with President Trump and Putin.

??

Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that, when he tells me that, he means it," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One after leaving the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in the resort of Danang.

“I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country,” Trump said.

There is no proof of “verified love” between Trump and Putin.

Again?

Edited after one of your famous edits: Again, I see no proof. Can you try again?

At a joint press conference, President Donald Trump on Monday said he believed the “incredibly strong and powerful

Brian is apparently so mesmerized by every word that comes out of Trump’s mouth that he doesn’t think to look at what’s going on at the policy level. For trolling purposes, I guess this level understanding is sufficient though. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, but where is the “verified” proof of love between President Trump and Putin?

Don’t you remember the completely credile report according to which Trump hired prostitutes to piss on the bed where #44 slept? Who do you think provided those prostitutes? That’s right…POOTIN…

1 Like

Forgot about that one. Our intrepid reporter @Brianjones was all over that story.

Yeah, that’s usually passes for “verified truth” of love between Trump and Putin.

Since we’re all adults here, though, I guess I’m asking Brian to act like one here, and cough up the proof he’s assured us exists - and that justifies his trolling.

In Trumps own statements, where he thinks Putins statements are strong and powerful and he believes them but he doesn’t believe his own intelligence agencies .

I think there’s a problem with reading comprehension here.

Once more. Where is the “verified” proof of love between Trump and Putin?

Losin’ faith in you, man.

Trump is looking for the Russian love…Putin is trying g his hardest to love him even with that hair.
It did help get him elected anyway.

So you are now walking back the only evidence you swore you had that justified your trolling here?

Nope its one word he loves Putin’s styoe and words even more than his own intelligence agency.

But no “verified” proof. Just opinion.

Do you need more time?

It’s nothing new of course…

Donald Trump has again voiced his admiration for strongmen leaders, saying North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un has a “great personality” and that he could “probably get along very well” with Vladimir Putin.

Hmmm. Once again, woefully short on “verified” proof and very long on opinion.

Sad.

1 Like

It may be time to take a deep breath, take a step back, and look at what you’re typing. It’s getting a little silly.

don’t worry, the edit button is there for a reason

1 Like