2018 US Mid-term Elections!

Results are looking much better for the Dems now with these late results.

llots-breaking-news-astronomers-discover-comet-full-of-ballots-headed-37638790

Same for Arizona, lol

That’s not on CNN, must fall into

Else: “far right wing conspiracy theory”

Do you guys actually like Ted Cruz? Political affiliations aside I think he’s about as appealing as a vat of curdled milk. Definitely not the kind of Republican I imagine representing Texas.

No, I’ve never liked him that much. Even less after the 2016 election. I met him when he was just the solicitor general for Texas. Didn’t leave much of an impression as a man, and found him a bit lame.

Like him? Eh. Yeah not much I guess.

I do respect him and his thinking skills, though. I’ve also found that his passion for the USA and especially for his telling of his American experience (I know, corny) inspire me. Color me weak.

He has a great legal mind. But like I said, as a person…wouldn’t want to hang out with him.

that’s exactly what’s going on, if you question what’s going on in Florida or AZ you’re a far right conspiracy theorist who hates women. Plenty of boxes from areas that polled +1 or +2% for the Gop showed up extremely late and with +12% Sinema.

In Maricopa county the Gop governor won by 350k votes, yet sinema “won” the senate by 32k. Sounds legit.

The other way around, the autistic “RUSSIAAAAH” screeching would be unbearable.

Can’t stand the guy.

I like some of his policy positions and his attitude toward the constitution, but the guy gives off a very creepy vibe.