2020 May Predictions

Wow, all of that is going to happen next month?
We’re going to be busy

1 Like

Guess you missed the news about Kim being in the hospital

There rest seem plausible though. Maybe not in one month

That is why I said they will. they do not want to look weak if Beloved Leader has to be replaced by his double or even better, his sister takes over. She´s far more cruel and trigger happy.

1 Like

She has her own brand of crazy. The kind only of girl-only school crazy and you know because you’ve gone who know.

1 Like
  • Trump will fire Dr. Fauci by May 15

This C-virus still lingers in May and no proper vaccines yet.

No China invades Taiwan?
:happyrunningaround:

1 Like

More shit happens.
What shit…I cannot tell you.

And yeah I noticed China attacks Taiwan was conspicuously absent. And I can’t blame folks for that because we really could do without that right now.

That’s June.

1 Like

:runaway:

The CIA can get up-to-date profile on her :point_up_2:

Our crazy year will get even crazier! :crazy_face: :sob:

1 Like

Like I said: zombies.

First of all, I’m glad to hear from you @anon38216271. Many of us were worried about you.

I think there more EU member states will grow in the sentiment of leaving the EU. Italians are pretty upset, they see 0% of the benefits they keep getting told being in the EU has, only the costs.

I wouldn’t put her in tht category. Because mostly that’s driven by love or the need for it, imo.

Her “crazy” is imo is the kind stemming from isolation, getting rejected a bit too much and revenge. Think Jiang Qing without a filter .

thank you.

And oh yeah I forgot about the EU. Let’s see what Merkle does. I’m rooting for her.

1 Like

1 Like

Makes sense. How else is it going to get that unicorn status ?

CV deaths in India overtake Amrica, but no one cares because they’re in slums.