2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

Then you’re just creating expensive pencils.

By the way, we could argue that topic in there I think.

The twist is, the deep state has already done this secretly via Obama, which is why we know the results of this election are legit.

8 Likes

Is that anonymous guy Trump? Cause he was a democrat, then voted using his mar-a-lago address in Florida, but it’s not a residence address, and you need to use a residence.

Plus he actually asked people to commit voter fraud.

Plus the NY Post connect to Rudy G, it all checks out.

Thanks buddy!

1 Like

Hey didn’t Trump set up a Voter Integrity Commission or something to go on a fishing expedition for proof of vote fraud?

Oh, it disbanded without any evidence of there being voter fraud that would come even close to impacting elections?

You don’t say…

God, I guess we all have our ways of coping when the wind blows the opposite way of where we want it to.

2 Likes

Obama must have got that too, covered up by the MSM.

1 Like

Or we could just hold a live auction broadcast on TV and streamed on the interwebs.

ECBay: “Transparency before integrity”

Ok now I have to apologize. Biden is leading and on track for a PA win, this guy shows up with ballots.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/07/us/pennsylvania-convention-center-arrests/index.html

Two armed Virginia men who were arrested Thursday outside the Philadelphia Convention Center were “coming to deliver a truck full of fake ballots” to the city, CNN affiliate KYW reported, citing prosecutors.

**Stickers and a hat with logos of the QAnon conspiracy movement** were found in the vehicle, Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner said.

Details about the alleged fake ballots – including where they came from, whether they were found in the Hummer, or what was marked on them – weren’t immediately available.

We’re looking at a mystery for the ages here. Well at least we finally have some concrete evidence of someone :rofl: marking down something :rofl: on fake ballots.

Here’s one that’s proven false

1 Like

It’s only hard to imagine if you’re unable to see how much of a moron many people perceive the incumbent to be.

I don’t find Joe Biden to be remotely charismatic either…but I’m nonetheless surprised that the unpleasantness of Trump didn’t encourage more than two out of three people to get out and vote against (or for) his moronitude.

3 Likes

Looks like an FBI sting. Same mindset as black bloc goons.

You’re welcome to keep your snide insinuations to yourself.

1 Like

I replied there

Interesting. Military voted against commander in chief…after he insulted them. So surprising?

CNN saying the military rejected Trump, must be true.

4 Likes
1 Like

Really feels like Trump could have used those 200 000 or so votes that died during the Coronavirus pandemic.

2 Likes

The Swamp is pulling out the stops. If there was no wrong doing, what are they afraid of?

That’s just insulting. You mean “chose to die during the coronavirus pandemic.” They should have taken better care of themselves and gotten out to vote Trump. Anything else is just unpatriotic.

2 Likes

What a shocker, us citizens right up to the top position are acting irrationally. No one called it. Not for years. Nope. Well done shining beacon of the free world. Bet it gets even better, more mature, more stble and for sure more biggly soon :slight_smile:

Hopefully people there realize this is a testament on them and their society, not just 2 senial old fools who act like they are minors. Power of the people, or lack of it. Either way, number 1!

2 Likes