2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

I don’t like it. Even if there is a legitimate need for the funds, it sound like something Giuliani would do. It sounds cheap.

1 Like

Anyone that says Biden stole it!
They are making you think past the sale (snake-oil Trump won).
Good persuasion technique. Pure propaganda.

Fake news!

1 Like

Joe is saying why he wants the donations. Trump is lying about it. Other than that, it’s exactly the same.

2 Likes

The right-wing types being open-minded: Well, there’s no evidence, and everything we’ve presented has been thrown out of court, and we can’t tell the difference between MN and MI, but there must be pony in here somewhere.

I agree that the Dems have been pushing hoax after hoax for more than 4 years, but the answer is not to push a hoax yourself (yourself being Trump or the GOP). Powell’s claims are extraordinary and I’ve seen no evidence at all to substantiate them. Yes, there was fraud. Yes, the system was fragmented and unequal. But I’ve not seen anything that would change the outcome of the election nonetheless a conspiracy to change millions of votes from Trump to Biden. The claim seems ridiculous on its face. I’m not interested in hearing anything more about it without substantial proof.

You mean coronavirus is hoax? Election meddling is a hoax? Climate change is a hoax?

Is it that Dems are pushing hoax after hoax? Or have Republicans’ world view been perverted to the point where everything is either a hoax or a conspiracy?

You seem to be going on a spree of misrepresenting my opinions today. Please stop. Let me know if you ever want to have an actual discussion.

So then which hoax are Dems pushing? You said it. The only thing I can find is the president using the word in every other sentence to describe any issue he doesn’t want to deal with. Sounds a lot like parroting talking points.

Judge in Pennsylvania tossing Trump case out:

‘Strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence.’

Sounds like some people we know.

3 Likes

This is fantastic. We benefitted from Trump discouraging his base to vote by mail, and we may benefit from people believing the Georgia runoff is a fraud as well. If the maga hats crawl further and further into a conspiracy rabbit hole and disengage from society, there could just be some unintended positive consequences.

2 Likes

GOP, in fact every political party, is not doing the same? It’s called campainging. One can call it a hoax or conspiracy, meh, it’s mostly just BS.

But what the Trump administration and his fellow GOP congressmen are trying to achieve right now cannot be seen as any less than an attempt to overthrow democratic institutions and traditions. The people still defending Trump are arguing that the system is bullet-proof. It is not, no one system can be perfect as it is man-made and therefore relies on men who can be relied on.

If the voter fraud you think that happened was really a thing, it would’ve been a lot more widespread and with a far more undisputed outcome than this. Also what’s the point of winning the presidency but not the senate?

And how can you doubt this election when half of the staff involved in it are GOP members? Does it imply the GOP is due to part ways?

1 Like

Don’t bother. He has nothing to back up his spurious arguments except some shady Twitter provocateurs.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: From 2020 USA Presidential election alleged vote fraud

On November 11, 2016, 76% of Clinton voters accepted Trump as the legitimate president. Just in case someone tries to say “Democrats did it first”, you’ll know they are lying through their teeth.

And George W. Bush in 2000.

2 Likes

But the problem is that Trump’s brain doesn’t register that.

Trump can’t do that, all his properties are already heavily burdened. BTW, why would a ‘billionaire’ need funds from his cult members?

“It is not in the power of this Court to violate the Constitution,” Judge Matthew Brann of the US District Court in the Middle District of Pennsylvania wrote on Saturday in a withering decision…The judge wholeheartedly rejected the Trump campaign’s attempt to throw out the Pennsylvania vote…

“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more,” the judge wrote.

“The civil remedy of throwing out an election is just a shocking ask,” she told attorney Joel Hansen. “You are asking me to throw out 1.4 million votes on the chance that somewhere between 250 and 8,000 people should not have voted.”

1 Like

Somebody has Trump on the brain.

1 Like