2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

Why don’t you look at Sidney Powell and Lin Wood if you want examples. Bottom line is what I am hearing virtually no lawyers will dare touch the case.

For your reference.

That’s on top of the media attacks, public backlash, lost clients that comes from being under the microscope while cancel culture kicks in and the activists start targeting the firm.

Plus on top of all that, they will be accused of trying to overturn a democratically held election, disenfranchising voters, being racist and every other name in the book.

Which is why it’s very hard to find a lawyer who will represt those who would like an audit of the election. All the while the AG in these states are making their position known, they will fight tooth and nail to prevent an audit.

Right, because they have no evidence.

If a lawyer has evidence, they can show that evidence, and prove something, then make a really good name for themselves.

Which is what any sane lawyer with actual evidence in front of them will do.

Sometimes the answer is really simple.

Regarding your articles, you do realize lawyers can’t make false statements in court, right?

I feel like we’ve been over this many a time though. Out of court, “voter fraud!”, in court, not a peep, because can’t prove any of it. :brain:

People who want to do an audit, are people who want to be assured the elections are being conducted fairly.

There’s nothing wrong asking about the performance of things like counting machines, they should have been designed in such a way that if anyone questioned their accuracy the company could turn around and say sure, it’s all logged and documented.

It’s not like left leaning politicians haven’t voiced their own concerns.

“We’re very concerned because there are only three companies. You could easily hack into them. It makes it seem like all of these states are doing different things, but in fact three companies are controlling them.”

Amy Klobuchar
March 26, 2020

“Right now, we have over a dozen states that either don’t have any back up paper ballots or only have them partially. You think that our adversaries don’t know what those states are? Of course, they know what those states are. And, if we have a close election in the general election, in the presidential race, and one state is out withstanding, and their ballot boxes gets hacked into, and their elections get hacked into, we will have absolutely no backups.”

Amy Klobuchar
June 18, 2019

“I actually held a demonstration for my colleagues here at the Capitol where we brought in folks who before our eyes hacked election machines. Those that are being used in many states…”

Kamala Harris
June 12, 2018

That’s just one issue, although I could bring up quotes from other left leaning politicians.

Is the next audit in a Trump won state? That will answer the question of the legitimacy of election fraud concerns.

:sweat_smile:

Yeah, some on the left are asking to looking into voter machines in a Mitch McConnell won election, they should, what I have read about the voting machines leaves questions.

Wake me up when that happens, complete with media access too. I wouldn’t trust Desantis alone with voting machines, a lot of people don’t trust him already.

There’s calls to audit Florida. This from Lin Wood.

It is time for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis to order a full audit of the November 2020 Florida election.

Every state in which computer voting machines and vote tabulators were used in November 2030 MUST be fully audited.

Get it done, Governor DeSantis!

Overwrote post by accident, should go here.

A group of North Carolina Republican lawmakers from the General Assembly want the State Board of Elections (SBOE) to give them some answers about the machines used to tabulate votes. The lawmakers want the machines opened and allow their own people investigate what happened in the 2020 Presidential election.

Who won North Carolina? Trump right? Looks to me they want to check out the machines in every state they were being used.

I mean, it should be a total recount in every state though, like AZ. With media invited, again. Consistency is key!

We’ve been through this; this is for nonsense like filing suit in the name of someone who didn’t agree to participate in a lawsuit.

It’s coincidence that Sidney Powell is going through the same thing in another State?

Perhaps the common denominator here isn’t something Powell or Lin did in some mistake related to filing, it’s that the General Attorneys are going after lawyers who challenge the outcome of the 2020 election, trying to get them disbarred and sending a message to any other lawyer who might do so.

Mistake related? How does one file a suit in someone else’s name by mistake? Please. But yea, it’s related to the elections, in that they both, repeated, filed objectively false allegations (ie lies) regarding the elections.

Reading through this thread, it seams that the OP is on a really serious Q-anon trip. Props to the people that have the patience to try and put forward evidence to debunk the claims but I really think it’s a lost cause. To the OP, it seems that every single public official in the US, is part of some big deep state conspiracy to keep the rightful ruler from the throne and no amount of evidence to the contrary will sway him from this belief.

Same can be said for your comments. Sometimes contained with more or less fake news but overall very fakey, conspiracy, righty.

2 Likes

Because you say so, alrighty then. Quoting an example might lend weight to your accusation.

I’ve yet to find a link or quote that strengthens any of your radical opinions.

1 Like

You make accusations such as I having “radical” opinions, yet don’t link to a post or quote anything I said, it really just comes across as childish name calling.

No matter which road you’re on, they seem to all end up detouring to Deep State Crescent, right off MSM Drive. Then you just drive in a circle until your gas runs out.

Can’t say it ain’t fascinating though, sort of.

Some common sense from Chris Wallace:

“Corey, you keep blaming this on the media,” Wallace said. “The fact of the matter is this went to more than 60 different court cases and you were beaten in every one. The Supreme Court refused to even hear the Trump challenges, so please don’t blame this on the media. You had your day in court and you lost.”

Lewandowski responded: “But Chris, what I’m saying that the media’s obligation and responsibility should be is making sure we have a fair and honest account of what the election results were. Look, I have provided specific examples of the dead…”

Wallace interrupted to ask, “What about the courts, including Trump appointed judges? Including the Supreme Court that has a 6 to 3 conservative majority?”

“They threw you out of court,” he added.