2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest II

I can’t wait. Was disappointed she didn’t get VP, but I’ll settle for this

It’s Antony Blinken.

Right, they knew she likely wouldn’t get past the Senate

“In just two years, Attorney General William Barr transformed the Department of Justice into a sleazy, third-rate law firm devoted to shielding Donald Trump and his friends from the consequences of their crimes. A coterie of attorneys with prestigious law degrees and sterling résumés joined Barr’s crusade to place Trump above the law. The attorney general’s tenure played out as a natural experiment: What happens when the embodiment of the right-wing Federalist Society becomes the nation’s chief law enforcement officer? The answer has been a ghastly disaster for the rule of law”
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/goodbye-attorney-general-bill-barr.amp?__twitter_impression=true

It’s over

2 Likes

Good. You can come down off the ledge now. You’re safe.

It ain’t over till Lizzo is singing at the inauguration.

1 Like

Threats to Emily Murphy’s family and pets. I wonder if Beijing Biden will look into it?

So because she was supposedly threatened, she should just ignore the election results?
It was the same thing in Michigan. Oh I was intimidated, now I’m going to disenfranchise an entire count. Get over yourself

If you repeat the same thing over and over, does it make it true?

4 Likes

What election results? The ones the corporatist media call? She could have waited until it was official. But deranged thugs and swamp goons changed that. Same with any threats to lawyers. Very delightful people.
Beijing Biden…just a figurehead.
Does it make it true? Well the media has said for weeks Beijing Biden won the election (fairly) and half the population believe it.
I hope you would be signing up to the wars.

Quiet over there Sleepy Joe, you’ll see, in a couple hundred years it will stick.

1 Like

I think the American president ceased being considered the leader of the free world circa mid 2016…

1 Like

Where did she stand on the TPP? Such a gift to China when Trump pulled out of that one…

3 Likes

Trump has a mountain to climb against the swamp. The controlled media played their part.
The judges are corrupt even the ones he put in. He has corrupt Republicrats to contend with.
The lawyers are being threatened. Evidence is there no matter what the media claims (as if they have read through the scores and scores of affidavits).
The swamp wants no outsiders back in their pit. They will do what they can to makes sure no outsider even gets the nomination again never mind the presidency.
Considering the corrupt vermin he was up against, Trump did very well in the election. Those who voted for him are not going away. Nor will they forget the steal. It is nothing like the ‘Russia did it’ lie. The steal is a direct attack on those voters - your vote means nothing. That pisses people off.
The Neo-con foreign policy pro-war maniacs will ensure peaceful times are going to be behind us and deep pools of blood in the sand awaits.

Wow. You really do live in an alternate reality, don’t you? From now on, whenever I don’t get my way I’ll pretend I really did get my way and if anyone disagrees with my version of events I’ll label them the “corporate media.”

5 Likes

Once I got beaten to a pulp, but I won that fight no matter how many reconstructive surgeons tell me otherwise. Big Pharma.

1 Like

Alternative to the war mongers. Oh yes, count me in.
Almost all Trump voters believe it was a fraud and I think 12% of Establishment voters did too. Even their own voters.
CNN etc. is as real as Hollywood represents the real USA.

Beijing Biden said ‘America is back’ - yes, for sale.

Already plans in way for transition of power? Looks like the party bus has finally reached the end of the line bois…

2 Likes

Well, they voted for Trump, so their judgment is already in doubt.

That’s actually very low, considering 15% of the population also believes Elvis is still alive. By the way, what’s an “establishment voter”? Is that someone who disagrees with your point of view, because there’s no greater swamp creature than Trump who appoints all his unqualified children to high-level positions In his administration and gives out pardons to treasonous criminals like they were candy. Oh, and just the other day he said he’s been loyal to “special interests”, as if that’s something to be proud of.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: From 2020 USA Presidential election alleged vote fraud