2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

Wait, she accused him of being a liar for claiming that he has never said something that the Cnn made up he said?

2 Likes

I really don’t care how a moderator frames it because that wouldn’t influence my opinion. You spend way too much time on identity politics and this high school BS. Trying to get conservatives to talk about actual policy is like pulling teeth.

2 Likes

Conservatives talk about policy all the time, but you’re not invited.

I’m not a conservative… and this has nothing to do with “identity politics.”

Save it for your echo chamber. You wanna talk policy we’ll talk policy. Want to blab on and on about gossip and gender issues because you think that really helps you then go for it. I’ll still call it out for what is.

2 Likes

Yes, I am in an “echo chamber.” I’m sure everyone here agrees with my anarchist viewpoints. I’m also sure that all the Trump supporters here agree with my oft-stated opinion that Trump should be impeached and tried for war crimes.

Nobody’s going to talk policy with you. Get over it.

My invitation to the_donald must have gotten lost in the mail.

Doesn’t require an invitation. They even accept your kind.

1 Like

I love people who spend their days on an internet message board full of trolls complaining about how people wont “talk policy” with them. lol… Get over yourself.

Aww did I hurt your feelings?

2 Likes

Careful now, he might ask you to define policy for him verbatim.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re in a position to advise on it, but it says this:

This community is quarantined:

It is restricted due to significant issues with reporting and addressing violations of Reddit’s rules against violence and other aspects of the Content Policy

I don’t think they quarantined it too great, though, my nose is sensitive and even this far away I can get a whiff. Must be one of them extra-pungent strains the CDC itself is scrambling to contain.

Glad to see you’re a proponent of free speech.

No.

“lol” implies laughter. I was laughing at you.

I sure am, right up until the point where so many lunatics are advocating violence that it gets a whole community quarantined. AKA, the_donald, if I wasn’t clear enough for you. :sweat_smile:

By the way, this thread is titled “2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest.”

Seems to me that the purpose of its existence is to talk about the latest developments, infighting, and electioneering. Why would anyone be talking policy here?

Oh I remember some people talking about the_donald. I believe they spoke highly of it. What did their community say to get in trouble?

Oh really? I’m glad you asked:

Here’s some of the ‘fine people’ you might find there. Quite the pool of cess:

Thats a weird mix of disturbing, predictable, and disappointing. Humans have sunk pretry low.

Or in boomer, “I find it totally shocking that a site with that name would have that content.”

Who would actually read that and think anything but ‘thats harrowing’…?

1 Like