2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

Someone struggles with verb tenses.

If by “private army” they mean an army of private citizens, that could actually be true.

Tens of millions of them.

he said it and you know it. lying @rowland stop lying.

1 Like

Let me break down that already short paragraph further, in a more digestible form.

1. Biden and democrats said they would do a national mask mandate (this is if they get elected, you see, the election hasn’t happened yet).

2. Trump said they never did it.

3. Trump is president now.

But to him he sure seems to think Biden is president. One more case of projection, this time in the case of senility.

Next up, what drug is orange man on?

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1306055202290544640?s=20

:sweat_smile:

To be fair to Trump, to an idiot any question is tough. :sweat_smile:

“The president loves mixing it up with everybody, but this is an ambush,” Ingraham said.

Undecided voters in Pennsylvania asked Trump about several issues, including his decision to not pursue a national mask mandate during the coronavirus pandemic, his take on the racial divide in the US, and his stance on insurance protections for people with preexisting conditions.

Trump was also asked why he downplayed the threat of COVID-19 to the public.

Someone asked me what qanon has to do with politics…maybe a good time to get a read on. The crazy calls are coming from inside the Republican house.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1306295687957676035?s=20

One-time QAnon supporter Lauren Witzke won the Republican Senate primary in Delaware on Tuesday, campaigning on a pledge to institute a decade-long moratorium on all immigration and beating a rival candidate endorsed by the state GOP by nearly 14 percentage points.

It’s not just Fuentes with whom Witzke communicates. She also is regularly in contact with anti-Semitic and white nationalist figures in the “America First” faction of the pro-Trump right. Witzke has posted racist messages of her own on social media, calling Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN) “third world” and “tards.”

Witzke has also more or less endorsed the idea of Trump becoming a lifelong king of the United States, and said she believes that the earth is flat.

following the Republicans’ lead

They say a gaffe is when a politician accidentally speaks the truth.

Republicans referring to Russian soldiers as “our troops”.

2 Likes

They get confused a lot, like when they posted pictures of riots in Spain during the RNC.

I prefer educated people in office.

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t recall the Republicans getting a FISA warrant on a member of the Obama administration and renewing it 3 times and well into the Obama Presidency so they could spy on the entire Obama administration. All four are now determined to have contained omissions and deceptions.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1306313553616556036

Nor do I remember the Republicans going after key members of the Obama transition team using (in Barr’s words) obscure laws.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1306400564125872129
https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1306400565438676992

Anyway, todays release of a back and forth from the FISC and DOJ means we are likely (with FISC consent) to see just what the FBI and Mueller were using the FISA on Carter Page for.

Although I doubt many people will be shocked, except perhaps some people that have been shouting about “Putin” and “Russia” to the rooftops.

1 Like

You know what they say, the opposition of education and educated people/expertise is basically an affirmative action wish of the uneducated.

Just kidding, that’s what I say.

I’m afraid not being able to keep up with covid is not trumped by cutie pie cartoons, on the spectrum of which party lacks education.

The stuff with Trump’s admin not knowing what Spain is or what Russian soldiers look like, is but a mere symptom of the real brain drain problem in the White House, the one that has had 200K Americans die on its watch.

1 Like

Yep, playing the song that is tied for longest at #1 on the Billboard pop charts and is the most-played video in YouTube history will sure cost him. Just wait until the Republicans show that Elvis Presley guy wriggling his hips to that rock’n’roll- it’s the devil’s music! Not to mention them Beetles with their wild haircuts- they look like a bunch of girls!
Yours for Pat Boone and the youth vote.

1 Like

Joe Biden loves education. So much so he lied about his own.

1 Like

When has shameless pandering ever cost the Democrats? :thinking:

1 Like

Biden up by 10 points in Wisconsin, the Trump clown show there really worked, for Biden. :sweat_smile:

Before we get to the usual canned, predictable, boring stuff about 2016 polls, I implore the impulsive to try to understand what ±3.5% means in polls.

3.5 times 2 is 7, which is 3 less than 10. :brain: :sweat_smile:

Uh, I wasn’t talking about formal education actually, but Trump’s own family literally says he had people taking tests for him.

The kind of education I’m talking about is more, having common sense, ability to navigate life smarts. Something that even with the lead of the rest of the world in helping with information, Trump has managed to blow.

That right there is a special kind of stupid.

Not even enough for Trump, he has to lie about it and repost a tweet showing Biden playing that song, but redubbed with NWA’s “Fuck the Police”. I can understand Forumosan Trumpers not being able to take the two seconds check on the b.s. they publish- I mean, they have to keep the falsehoods flowing- but you would think Trump would have staffers for that. I guess anybody that’s left in the WH just winces and says “oh, crap , he’s at it again- better get the lyin’ machine warmed up for tomorrow’s press conference.”

2 Likes

Has your sense of humor been surgically removed? Have you never heard of political satire? :thinking:

4 Likes