2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

Democrats do a good job painting themselves as champions of social issues. Most of them make a lot sense to support but the execution Has been problematic. When you’re young, I can see the appeal like I did. But then you get a little older and get a job. That first paycheck comes and you’re like wtf, where did my money go? And if you got a entrepreneurial mind trying to start a business and see all the regulations and hoops you have to jump through to comply, you start thinking more like a conservative.

2 Likes

What? Pencil Neck doesn’t do it for you?

1 Like

In fairness, terrible social programs do give themselves a lot to work to get to. I hope they’re good at it.

Expanding a social program never sounds like a great thing to do to me. How do you know if the changes and programs are working if you never take the supports away?

My apologies in advance for riffing off my own comment. :whistle:

I wonder if these accusations will deter him standing for President?

1 Like

They might be the last of his worries. What’s been emerging in some circles is Ukraine released financial details of dealing with Manafort in an effort to damage the Trump team and help Hillary in the 2016 elections.

The Obama administration it would seem have some skeletons in the closet when it comes to fixing elections and quid pro quo arrangements such as Joe Biden’s sons association with Ukraine energy companies. see here (if you want to see the full article, google the article headline then load the cached version).

Hunter Biden also has a similar issue with deals made in China coinciding with Joe Bidens diplomatic trips to China .

I’m no fan of Joe Biden, but that looks an awful lot like the kind of shenanigans Democrats got up to against Brett Kavanaugh.

Actually it might be more like the Democrats’, especially Kirsten “Cersei Lannister” Gillibrand’s, gutting of Al Franken.

Franken, having turned into an old lady, just rolled over and exposed his neck for Gillibrand. My guess is some Democrat(s) on the DSA side of the party want to see if Biden will do the same, see how much he wants it.

Democrats are slimeballs nowadays.

For Harris, all the current year media was up and arms to enlighten the masses and teach us that her position was totally earned, that her affair was a far right conspiracy theory, that Willie was separated so “technically” not married etc etc.

Biden got thrown under the bus in a heartbeat.

I was expecting Biden to win against Harris, but it looks like the party donors have decided otherwise.

To me it’s obvious the attack on Biden came from the Democrats. Classic Democrat #metoo attack.

I think the DSA probably pointed out to the DNC that defending all the images of Biden inhaling on men and women would be costly and would not be guaranteed to work. Best to nip Biden in the bud, or the DSA is willing to produce further such #metoo shenanigans.

But the attack by Flores is quintessential #metoo (also, someone at WaPo has pointed out that Flores is connected to Bernie Sanders).

then Creepy Joe should be happy no one went to shoot him!

Agree that it’s a possibility . Tend to find out from the response of the DNC to the allegations, which does not seem vociferous so far. Edit : Nothing on CNN or MSNBC ?

I guess you would identify with this , Old Man ?:wink:

2 Likes

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/30/elizabeth_warren_on_biden_accuser_i_believe_lucy_flores.html

I bet she does. But the fact that creepy Joe has been creeping for decades and she’s never mentioned it before is so #screwu.

1 Like

It’s all about the framing…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/joe-bidens-affectionate-physical-style-with-women-comes-under-scrutiny/2019/03/31/a41a81d0-5275-11e9-8d28-f5149e5a2fda_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0a467a25ec09

All political discourse is spin. All of it.

The real takeaway here is, everyone knew all along (never mind the allegations, we have all those photos and videos) and nobody cared until recently. It was just fine until suddenly it wasn’t. That’s the actual story. Somebody is kicking Biden out of the race.

Biden is still ahead of all the others , according to Harvard/Harris Poll .
I saw this pic…that is a good forehead.
Reminded me of this :joy:

Pocahontas is incredibly transparent. She’s willing to jump through any number of DSA hoops to be one of the cool kids in the Democrat party.

DSA tells her to jump, she’ll ask how high on the way up.

1 Like

I don’t know about that. She is an old school politico. I think she’ll be around and relevant at the finish line.

Caitlyn Caruso told the Times that Biden put his hand on her thigh during an event about sexual assault at UNLV in Las Vegas. Caruso, 22, said she was 19 at the time and told the Times that the incident happened after she finished telling her story of an assault.

To be fair to Joe, Im not sure for him there is anything sexual about it, more likely he just doesn’t realize it makes people feel creepy.

1 Like

The look on the Policeman’s face is just …priceless.:smile:

2 Likes

If that’s the case, then Biden is seriously clueless. Just look at all the videos of women flinching and pulling away when he touches them. I’m not buying it. I think it’s a power (and pervy) thing.