Returning after 6 yrs to Taiwan. Assistance needed. I’m not a big traveler, and definitely out of my comfort zone. Looking for information in the following.
- travel insurance for when I get food poisoning or I need emergency lift back to California.
- is boat traveling recommended towards the end of October beginning of November? I believe waters really get choppy and very cold? Looking to go to Green Island wondering if Penghu is worth the 4-5 hr boat ride.
- $1,500 - $2,000 USD (after flight ticket) Reasonable for food/private room with bathroom and transportation ( train and the random bike/ taxi) I’m a medium eater but not a major spender like trinkets etc
- packing and finding places to wash clothing???
- flying drone restrictions and rules? Not getting much info so far. Is buying an Autel Robotics drone less expensive in Taiwan?
- Not going to do much in Taipei since I studied at NTU. Only attend a wedding and visit the palace museum. Thinking of skipping Tainan because I’ve been there already. Is flight from Taipei to Kaohsiung that much a time saver vs high speed train?
I’m still looking thru old forums for tips/ suggestions.