We have 4 lovely puppies up for adoption

All now 8 weeks old, defleaed, dewormed and had thier first vaccination

Lily - White/short haired- female
Poppy - light brown / short haired- female
Birch - Black/fluffy long hair - male
Oak - Black /short haired - male

please contact me for photos

All very quiet and friendly.

Currently living in a grave site. I’m feeding them daily and will get them fully vaccinated and neutered when old enough.

Please PM me or Email me if you are interested in adopting one liza@animalstaiwan.org

Thanks

RIP. Some person decided it’s easier to poison the pups rather than leave a note saying ‘Sorry, these pups are bothering me’

Poppy has been adopted (she’s actually here at my house while her parents are away)

Birch’s dead body was found by me 2 days ago. He had been dead at least 3-5 days. His body was in a position that makes me think he died in great pain.

I also found another body of a dog nearby, which had also died at about the same time. At first i thought this was Oak, but on closer look i could see one of the ears had been clipped, she was a female dog that i got spayed at the beginning of last year.

This is the 5 dead dog from this area i have found, all most likely poisoned.

Oak and Lily are MIA, I am praying that they are ok, they were just scared off and are hiding someone else. I look for them everyday, but so far no luck.

I raised these pups since they were born. They were all de-sexed and fully vaccinated. Beautiful friendly pups. Maybe i was wrong to make them so friendly? (although the other female who i found dead wasn’t friendly). If i had worked harder to find them new homes! If i had taken them home! all these questions i have. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that some wanker just decided one day to give them poison and be done with them. I hope he is haunted by them for the rest of his life and that he suffers for what he has done.

Hopefully Lily and Oak are ok. I still have hope.

[quote=“UKbikerchic”]Poppy has been adopted (she’s actually here at my house while her parents are away)

Birch’s dead body was found by me 2 days ago. He had been dead at least 3-5 days. His body was in a position that makes me think he died in great pain.

I also found another body of a dog nearby, which had also died at about the same time. At first i thought this was Oak, but on closer look i could see one of the ears had been clipped, she was a female dog that i got spayed at the beginning of last year.

This is the 5 dead dog from this area I have found, all most likely poisoned.

Oak and Lily are MIA, I am praying that they are ok, they were just scared off and are hiding someone else. I look for them everyday, but so far no luck.

I raised these pups since they were born. They were all de-sexed and fully vaccinated. Beautiful friendly pups. Maybe I was wrong to make them so friendly? (although the other female who i found dead wasn’t friendly). If I had worked harder to find them new homes! If I had taken them home! all these questions i have. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that some wanker just decided one day to give them poison and be done with them. I hope he is haunted by them for the rest of his life and that he suffers for what he has done.

Hopefully Lily and Oak are ok. I still have hope.[/quote]

That’s so sad. :frowning:

Jeeze, hang in there. You do so much, and this kind of crap is a little like getting your feet knocked out from under you.
Keep the faith. You do make a difference to so many. Ginger at my house says, “Thank you!”

How heartbreaking! Were they living in your garden or were they outdoors? People who poison dogs should die slowly and painfully, after watching videos of others dying the same way and reading about all the symptoms they will experience. :noway:

Posts like this make me want to curl up and cry.

Condolences, Bikerchick. You did everything you could, and Poppy has a good home because of that. Stop second-guessing yourself; this is NOT your fault. Maybe the other two really are okay… keep us updated.

Really sorry to hear about this. :cry: It makes me :bluemad: .

The dead dog was just as furry as him…found missing half his front leg (so he was stuck in a gin trap all this time)

God, that’s horrible. I’m so sorry to hear that.

What a sad story =(
Hey, don’t ask yourself the what if’s. I think every one of us sees another pup every day that we could save, but if we tried to save them all our own health would suffer. You did what you could and you did more than most people would.