50 mistakes women make in bed (according to a woman)

Warning: contains some harsh language…

tweekerchick.blogspot.com/2006/11/so.html

I wish they would teach this one at school:

[quote]#4. Expecting him to cuddle. Men and women are wired differently. Sex makes most women want to talk and bond and all that shit. It makes men pass out. It’s a biological thing. Stop fighting it, and stop holding it over his head, it’s not his fault.
[/quote]

AMEN! How many times have I been made to feel guilty about that!

[quote=“Vay”]Warning: contains some harsh language…

tweekerchick.blogspot.com/2006/11/so.html

I wish they would teach this one at school:

[quote]#4. Expecting him to cuddle. Men and women are wired differently. Sex makes most women want to talk and bond and all that shit. It makes men pass out. It’s a biological thing. Stop fighting it, and stop holding it over his head, it’s not his fault.
[/quote]

AMEN! How many times have I been made to feel guilty about that![/quote]

That’s crap. Women want to sleep too. After we’ve had a shower, anyway. Or if it is true, it’s because the only time she can stand to talk to you is when all the blood has left her head.

You made her come. There is nothing that could come out of your mouth that would top that. Quit while you’re ahead.

Well, we only pass out cause of all the blood rushing back up to our heads :wink:
That’s my excuse anyhow and I’m sticking with it…

Modern man is pretty much incapable of authentic experience owing to the constant harping of cosmo, playboy, sexin the city, 50 mistake lsts etc…

Some folks believe Playboy et al is the primary reason for the decline of Western civilisation…

Some folks believe anything.

Yes. Count them; FIFTY. 5-0 potential mistakes. Doesn’t really make you feel uninhibited about getting down to it, does it? “Crap. I made a 32, a 16 and narrowly escaped a potentially disastrous 42 there…”

It’s stupid.

True Wisdom

Several of those blatantly contradict each other.
And as far as the cuddling. You give, you get. If you aren’ t going to cuddle with her afterwards, why should she have to put her face in the stinkiest part of your body before?

Hmmm, my girlfriend putting her face in my sweaty armpit doesn’t really do it for me…

No, she speaks the truth.

The only reason I wouldn’t want to cuddle a woman after sex would be if I didn’t like her at all besides the sex…

…dunno if that makes sense, but you know what I mean. I like to cuddle with women I like. If I don’t like a woman…well…it’s sex…and…uhhh…just being honest here, but…I’m really not trying to be an asshole here, but I’m just saying…sometimes guys have sex with women that they don’t particularly like, OK?

I think this is a wonderful resource.
It should be required reading, especially for girls like SuchaFob, Tash, and Erhu, who can’t ever get any sex.
Cheer up, ladies!
This might turn everything around for you!

[quote=“Quentin”]No, she speaks the truth.

The only reason I wouldn’t want to cuddle a woman after sex would be if I didn’t like her at all besides the sex…

…dunno if that makes sense, but you know what I mean. I like to cuddle with women I like. If I don’t like a woman…well…it’s sex…and…uhhh…just being honest here, but…I’m really not trying to be an asshole here, but I’m just saying…sometimes guys have sex with women that they don’t particularly like, OK?[/quote]

What I don’t get about this thread, Quentin, is the presumed schism between men and women.

Because women fall asleep afterwards cos there’s no blood in their head too. Women don’t want to spend a hour having their hair stroked by someone they can barely bear to talk to either. Women have sex cos it’s there, not just because they are in looooove too.

Women aren’t a different species; they are kind of like you are only with different genitals and bigger brains.

Also, chiefy, just cos a girl doesn’t want to do it with a certain particular individual (ahem…), doesn’t mean they ain’t doin’ it lots and doin’ it right. Ya don’t stick yer bucket down the well if there’s a 7-11 'round the corner…

Damn I like that! :laughing:

HG

Hmmm… Buttercup. Not all women.

So what? I can take a piss standing and what is that compared to your bigger brains?

You woman can just keep it because I don’t want it.

P.S pasing out after sexual activety newer was a problem for me and still is not.

Oh, so you’re batting for the other team? Nothing wrong with that, nothing at all. Why some of my good friends have been known to get on the wrong bus. But why would you be interested in this thread, is it a sponge thing?

HG

Actually I don’t mind cuddling ~ quite frankly I like it, if I can fall asleep while doing so without getting ragged for it. It’s a proven biological fact that men receive hormonal signals to sleep after orgasm. In fact, many times I pass on “finishing” simply because I know the inevitable result: my passion will dim and I’ll get sleepy.

However, I have in the past had women beat me over the head with the fact that, after actually having finished, I was sleepy or didn’t want to tongue-kiss them. It’s just nature - deal with it.

[quote=“the chief”]I think this is a wonderful resource.
It should be required reading, especially for girls like SuchaFob, Tash, and Erhu, who can’t ever get any sex.
Cheer up, ladies!
This might turn everything around for you![/quote]

You’re absolutely right. I thought this was going to be a valuable resource for girls like me …but I read through all 50 of these mistakes and I didn’t see “the Chief” anywhere on the list. What gives?

[quote=“Erhu”][quote=“the chief”]I think this is a wonderful resource.
Cheer up, ladies!
This might turn everything around for you![/quote]

You’re absolutely right. I thought this was going to be a valuable resource for girls like me …but I read through all 50 of these mistakes and I didn’t see “the Chief” anywhere on the list. What gives?[/quote]

Uhhhh, that the chief is the opposite of a mistake???
Just spitballing here…

[quote=“Erhu”]
You’re absolutely right. I thought this was going to be a valuable resource for girls like me …but I read through all 50 of these mistakes and I didn’t see “the Chief” anywhere on the list. What gives?[/quote]

My first thought on seeing the title was ‘Great! Someone found my address book!’