6.8?

Hey, watch it now, jumbo. The gut is stictly jelly douhgnuts. And this is clearly relevant to the topic. Earthquakes and other catastrophes make you think about family. During the 9/21 earthquake, the first think I did, after my jiggling tummy awoke me, was to figure out how to protect the kids. 25-year-old building, 4th floor–I thought the roof might cave in. I suppose the doorway would have been the safest place, but we opted for just covering them with our bodies. Of course, in retrospect, I realize they could have just as easily been crushed by us as a falling roof.

Anyway, I’ve gone back and deleted my previous posts–v might want to do the same.

why delete? I don’t think we have to be anal about what’s on or off topic. Let’s just talk and be friendly (or mean, as the situation warrants)- these forums are no big deal.My train of thought can’t be so precisely encapsulated by every forum heading. It’s a pain to have to go to the Open Forum and continue what I was thinking as just hitting the reply button is so much more convenient.

COMPASS MAGAZINE, JANUARY 2000. VOL. 7 ISSUE 1
Taiwan Earthquake Advice from an Expert

Click here to go to TaiwanFun.com article