6 nations rugby not shown in hk or singapore

Hi Satans Assassin,

AS I showed you before if you try to log on when someone else is logged in your access will be denied.

The HAVA is a uni casting system on remote viewing. This means one user at a time. So funny that 2 ex British colonies now lost the 6 Nations Rugby tournament from TV. Never mind, just invite your friends to watch on your HAVA system in HK. :smiley:

Plenty of places will be showing the game - noone in HK is worried about not seeing it as far as I can tell.

It is not on Now TV or Icable.

Yes plenty of places have DSTV Supersports on dish or on Hava streaming.

But I know Satans Assassin is a non smoker. SO how many places will have non smoking events?

Pleased to say I watched the England game on Now TV in Hong Kong. They picked up the rights on Friday morning apparently.

All the pubs in Singapore are advertising live coverage.

Well, the only bars that let you smoke in HK these days are gogo bars, and they usually donā€™t offer any live sporting events involving balls bigger than ping pong.

HG

Well, the only bars that let you smoke in HK these days are gogo bars, and they usually donā€™t offer any live sporting events involving balls bigger than ping pong.

HG[/quote]

Iā€™m sorry to hear about that. I never knew